Prove me it's wrong

prove me it's wrong.
protip : you can't.

Attached: sxqvTJN6RKw1xvFHVeOppw_b.jpg (1024x598, 122.62K)

You switched Asia and Not Asia

Who and when orientals started to be called "asia".

asia is west asia by definition.

Tibet has more in common with China than Iraq

wonder when too.

The beautiful and iconic towering pagodas of Tehran

Then what the hell do you want everyone to be called past the Indus to be called, Nip user?

Historically Asia meant Turkey and the Middle East

well, it's a difficult theme since the far eastern regions hadn't been mentioned by Roman and Greek scholars, unlike Asia.
my ideas be like

hyperorienta
transhimalaya
selica
selicida

don't know if they are collect in latin grammatically.

*serica

>The word Asia originated from the Ancient Greek word Ἀσία,[9] first attributed to Herodotus (about 440 BCE) in reference to Anatolia or to the Persian Empire, in contrast to Greece and Egypt.

>It originally was just a name for the east bank of the Aegean Sea, an area known to the Hittites as Assuwa. In early Classical times, the Greeks started using the term "Asia" to refer to the whole region known today as Anatolia (the peninsula which forms the Asian portion of present-day Turkey). The Roman Empire referred to the entire Lydian region of what is now northwestern Turkey as the province of Asia. Eventually, however, the name had been stretched progressively further east, until it came to encompass the much larger land area with which we associate it today, while the Anatolian Peninsula started being called "Asia Minor" or "The Lesser Asia" instead.

>The deeper root of the etymology can only be guessed at. The following two possibilities have been suggested:

>It could have originated from the Aegean root "Asis" which means "muddy and silty" as a description of the eastern shores of the Aegean Sea.
>It could derive from the borrowed Semitic root "Asu", which means varyingly "rising" or "light", of course a directional referring to the sunrise, Asia thus meaning 'Eastern Land'.
>However, since the Greek name Asia is in all likelihood related to Hittite Assuwa, the etymology of one has to account for the other as well.

>Personified in Greek mythology by the deity of the same name.

Attached: images.png (200x251, 12.02K)

>protip : you can't.
You're right, I can't.

Good, I don't want to be associated with riceasians

The Romans directly traded with India and called it India/Indika after the Greeks (e.g. in Periplus of the Erythraean Sea) for North India and Damirica (Tamilakam) for South India

using europa and asia for anything besides greece and turkey respectively is already quite a stretch

dog eaters

We’re Pacific Islanders

it's like this, actually

Attached: old world.png (2237x1217, 955.93K)

I'm ok with Suvarnabhumi (golden land)

based

then how can you say the not Asia region instead of Asia?