Indians

In Croatia, Indians work in construction for 400 euros a month (lowest minimum paycheck), more than 8 hours a day, for 6 days a week. Mostly Indians, but also Pakis, Nepalese, Filipinos etc. They live packed with 5-10 other people in small apartments.
This is brutal for EU standards. They are semi-slaves! Where is the EU and human rights?

Attached: indians.jpg (700x415, 40.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPjKs8NuY4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For human rights to apply you must first be human

not my problem

That's around 2.5-5 euros for an hour of hard work! That's brutal

Attached: indiansdubai.jpg (480x360, 42.34K)

It might seem inhuman by Western standards but it's still somehow better than doing the same job here.
Your picture has them wearing that uniform and helmets, they probably also get protective gear. Manual labourers don't get protective gear here, mostly live in slums worse than the worst apartment in Europe and have to contend with worse salaries.

Makes sense, how the the Turks never treated Greeks with human rights.

How is that slavery? They want to work and they get paid stop being such a fag

Indians job in life is to drive down the wages of manual labor around the world.

> brutal for EU standards
>human rights
well for EU standards, yes it might be brutal

This. I have seen a worker getting brutally injured while working on power lines because of the lack of safety gear and other precautions. This neglect of worker's safety here is cruel. And salaries here are fraction of what they would be anywhere else for the same work.

> Indians work in construction for 400 euros a month (lowest minimum paycheck)
thats as much as a middleschool teacher would get paid back home
|>more than 8 hours a day, for 6 days a week
typical post covid work day in most of the world
>Mostly Indians, but also Pakis, Nepalese, Filipinos etc. They live packed with 5-10 other people in small apartments.
If you gave them more money to get better housing, they would still rent the cramped appartments because they are trying to minmax the money they send back home. Much of the work standards are what workers are used to and even prefer, Mr. Bleedheart O'bitch

Stop treating people as slaves!

Attached: saudiarabia.jpg (800x545, 75.89K)

Hi sirs, how are you today?

Grim. The ones in Europe are probably way luckier than the ones who get tricked into going to the Gulf. At least Europe isn't blistering hot and polluted.
hello sir, i'm fine

Theek hu ji.

>Rajesh: See that funny raghead man
>Rakesh: imagine the smell
>Suresh: let me smell him
>Rakesh: how does he smell like??
>Suresh: *sniff* *sniff* funny stench
>Rajesh: that's camel piss
>Abdullah: get back to work you useless fucks alahaballa allullu lala
>Suresh:EW

just use romanians bricklayers bro

it's okay in eu, we have northern koreans
youtube.com/watch?v=SPjKs8NuY4s

Wrong, he smells of AVTHENTIC OVD.

Indian chads stopped whitey Alexander the Great

Woah! That's crazy!

Attached: indians.jpg (736x460, 64.94K)

>the Great
Lol

Actually that was us.

sounds grim, but when you think about firsties dont have option to slave foreign country for a year and go back home to buy whole village and still have enough for retiring.

No, unless you are Saini like me (from the same dynsty as Porus).