Why do Americans hate walkable cities, bike lanes and public transport?

Why do Americans hate walkable cities, bike lanes and public transport?

Attached: carcentric.jpg (1400x1050, 294.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vc7-w4szWoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

living in Sweden, you know the answer
there is no problem with trains or bikes

Anyone caught riding a gay bike gets coal rolled on them

Attached: npr.brightspotcdn.gif (700x467, 3.72M)

Public transport removes people from the roads, so more public transport is always great.
youtube.com/watch?v=vc7-w4szWoQ

Attached: los-angeles-california-usa-5th-oct-2019-skid-row-is-an-area-of-approximately-50-square-blocks-located-just-east-of-downtown-los-angeles-also-known-as-central-city-east-the-area-has-a-longstanding-history-as-a-residential-neighborhood-for-those-with-th.jpg (1300x956, 236.16K)

cars insulate them from the poor underclass i.e. me

Attached: 1659360160089894.jpg (640x398, 64.9K)

But more public transport means less car traffic, so public transport is good for you as well.

Attached: Photo-Sep-14-00-07-15_1500x1000px.jpg (1500x1000, 1.65M)

>pic
Blue is not popular car color in the US?

So it seems.

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x763, 197.91K)

it's blacks
same will happen in Sweden when nafris and somalias hit critical mass

i dont disagree, but I think it starts making a little less sense when you start moving into the more sparsely populated places. as for southern California, I don't know what their problem is. i think it's a dumping ground for the worst of the worst

never mind I'm autistic

walkable part of the city is always full of black people and other unemployeds

There's no way to save america because white americans have no right to america and you'll never control america again. You will simply be replaced. Sweden belongs to Swedes and our immigrants are parasites so they'll be kicked out eventually. Swedes will become more racist and hateful.

Attached: gettyimages-909418734.jpg (2500x1621, 1013.01K)

doubt it, we're in the same boat, if anything your situation is much worse at the moment

No, the situation is very different. We don't have your history, Swedes are homogenous, Swedes are the native people of Sweden, our immigrants are all parasites, you're a much larger country etc.

>um, excuse me, did you know that we need walkabl-ACK

Attached: 1657517732084.webm (640x360, 691.77K)

In America, public transportation just leads to criminals and bums traveling to your suburban neighborhood.

They activity (and correctly) block the construction of bike paths in southern California because they become trash-strewn bum highways and encampments inviting buglary, rape, noise, and drug sales

if anything us being a much larger country is more optimistic. Whatever, good luck, no one wants to see Sweden get replaced, but you won't find any support shitting on everyone else and ignoring reality.

You won't do anything, Ulf Kaarlson

Attached: 1647528533027.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Holy shit, that car run over his head?

No, a country being larger makes it harder to change things. Swedes will become more racist and organised and our immigrants are all heterogeneous low IQ parasites, which helps too. It's impossible to change things in the US because the country is controlled by Jews and the immigrants are in many cases smarter and harder working than white americans. White americans have no future.

Attached: usa lol.jpg (730x486, 164.99K)