Women here never get raped, never sexually harassed, not even catcalled.. and yet you say they are oppressed...

Women here never get raped, never sexually harassed, not even catcalled.. and yet you say they are oppressed?! What do they need more? fuck off.

Attached: 1657813937485.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

Saudi women live better than fat mutts getting fucked by niggers. Stop trying to psyopp them to you degenerate post modernist cult

They can even drive the car now!! I swear your women overreact

post Saudi women

They can't deny sex when their husbands want it. It's still rape

They are properly disciplined.

Attached: 1659676752391726m.jpg (735x1024, 102.91K)

>Can’t apply for a national identification card or passport without the permission of a male guardian.
>Saudis have to keep their women imprisoned

>They can't deny sex when their husbands want it. It's still rape
That's not a Saudi thing. it's in Islam, and every Muslim country has similar mindset regarding it. And if your asking, is it common here? No, it isn't. We all consider it rape, and women often go back complaining to their family over it. And no one shuns them.

>Can’t apply for a national identification card or passport without the permission of a male guardian.
Lie. it has been dropped. it's not the case anymore.
>Saudis have to keep their women imprisoned
Open any video about Saudi Arabia in youtube, and you will see that most people outside are women,

Female Saudis look like THAT?! She'd pass as a white female easy...

No she wouldn't. You think that because Serbia is a brown country.

Her hair is dyed. As for the facial features, I don't know.. really? Only Italians look like us because of rape, but not so much for the others.

Serbia is like 90+% white :D

Attached: i kneel.jpg (405x720, 41.48K)

Wtf

I don't even

Feminism killed Europe. You ought to finally wake up.

what are filters

she looks like any average Saudi girl. Only her hair is dyed.

You all will never be loved

Stop defending homicides you faggot

Based

Well, obviously. If you marry, you pre-emptively consent. What the fuck do women even expect? That they can say "not tonight, dear" when they don't feel like having sex but the man can't say "not tonight, dear" when it comes to paying for her fucking food and lodging?

Women subjugate to men in exchange for their protection and provision. If you abandon that subjugation, you should also abandon their wealth and protection.

But does the woman pre-emptively consent to having to feed the man another mans semen from her mouth? Or can she opt out of that one?

Attached: BASADO.jpg (334x506, 29.4K)

You must be at least 18 to post here

>Another
This is unironically why the death penalty for adultery makes sense.

Its not adultery if the mentally ill anatolian "male" wants to slurp the cum, is it, mehmet?

>mehmet
You assume I'm a turk because I believe marriage should serve a purpose because it's useless otherwise? A bit racist for a progressive cuck, isn't it?

Basadolo

Reminder that totalitarian shithole Saudi Arabia has more women with engineering degrees than so called feminist utopias Sweden and Norway per capita

I assume youre a turk because you podt exactly as underaged as you always have mehmet. Youre not seriously going to deny being a shitskin are you? Do you agree that your race is an insult?

nigger.