Any Forums might be a majority brown board

Any Forums might be a majority brown board

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 26.78K)

4channel is an American website so it is majority brown by default.

>might
It is without a doubt 50% brown/ 50% black

brownoids (and the occasional blackoid) are dominating the site. How do you feel about their contribution?

The world is majority brown, so makes sense

Feels like home

>implying whtoids make any contributions at all
the worst posters are from europe it's all seethe

This is probably the whitest board on 4channel.org, unironically

how do you know that?

It's no coincidence the creative output of Any Forums went to shit in recent years when third worlders discovered the internet, despite it having more users than ever before.

Because amerimutts and their thirdie bootlickers make up the majority on other boards

Of course it is lmao. Its a sewer for shitskin Any Forumstards rejected by the board they should be on, so they sit here tugging to blacked and bullying the few naive, sycophantic whites who post here.

everyone on Any Forums is white and some of them claim to be brown

True. Add to that the 2015 reddit influx

>Its a sewer for shitskin Any Forumstards rejected by the board they should be on
100 percent true. They're here to antagonize other browns and mark their status in their Any Forums pecking order

This. They ape the old site culture, spew memes and bitch but they cant make anything new. All they learned was to string together le ebin btfos and post racebait without developing humour. They will cope but when the whites fully abandon the site the shitskins will get bored and it will die

no it isnt lmao, most of the americans are chicanx or other brownsharts. Many of the euro flags are some sort of exploder brown, and u already know about canadians and australians. Wish it wasnt this way but it is

I don't think they will even notice. If they were able to appreciate a place that's different from all the normie social media they wouldn't try to spread that spirit as soon as they arrive here. They are used to existing as parasites without ever becoming aware of their personal responsibility for their environments.

>most of the americans are chicanx or other brownsharts
Yes and there's less Americans on this board, therefore it's whiter

lmao fr

I’m white but I claim to be brown and everyday I set in the sun for an hour to look brown being cumskin is pure suffering

Attached: AE5DCD42-C11C-44BC-918B-60132787D9D4.jpg (1125x1994, 874.96K)

I'm white too but I larp as black because is so fun

>tfw the only believable larp this flag gives you is chinkcel, nothing fun like being a nigger
I suffer

You will deny being streetshitters until you get your paki throats strangled wont you