Is the Balkans the future of Europe?

Is the Balkans the future of Europe?
>warm weather with plenty of rain
>good music, good food
>low population density so there's still space
>ideally situated for near-shoring now that all the jobs are coming back from China so lots of economic growth?
Is the Balkan area EU's secret weapon?

Attached: 13987412.jpg (1000x796, 388.15K)

No.
Southern Europe is going through desertification and that means we will be even less productive.

This peninsula has always been center of the world geographically, culturally and economically

100 years economical lag caused by turks and communism will be eliminated in the near future

>>good music, good food
HAHAHAHAH

>EU's secret weapon
Self-destruct weapon that is

>warm weather with plenty of rain
I live in part of the country with the most rain fall and like most of europe right now we're going dry with weeks of no rain
>good music, good food
I guess muslim food and music is becoming the norm in europe these days
>low population density
hopefully it stays this way and looking at immigration trends I'll have more space for myself
>economic growth
don't know about other balkan countries but here tourism is replacing every other part of the economy with no growth of industry or agriculture in sight

isn't Zagreb one of the rainiest cities in Europe?

probably not the future tbqh, but I do love balkans unironically. The most soulful countries in Europe, I enjoy visiting them. Been in Croatia and Bulgaria many times, and I love them both. Seen Greece, Serbia, Slovenia and a bit of Romania as well, and liked them a lot as well.

Balkans will future of Turkey not future of Europe Turkey + Bulgaria + Romania will have shared deals there will be trade way between these countries other Balkans countreis will suffer

Ljubljana and Slovenia in general is rainy, other Euro alpine regions too. Zagreb is on flat Pannonian land and not that rainy.
Our rainiest regions are also mountainous.

Zagreb is not in Pannonia and is built at the base of a mountain.

it's basically part of Pannonian flatland where at Medvednica Zagorje starts

I will never slave for the EU

>good music
lol

You already do Radovane

I don't

>All the jobs coming back from China
Do retards actually think that?

Attached: IMG_20220713_170615.jpg (2130x798, 198.54K)

Ahh why not
>A peninsula filled with countries that suffer from high corruption
>Aging population
>Leaders are corrupt oligarchies who doesn't give a shit about giving new generational workforce jobs

stfu incels

serbia is already highly dependant on EU

Severely doubt that when you have UK and France lol

It would be nice if we had functioning roads without holes every 10 meters and if we had a high speed railway. The worst thing about this place is that everything outside of major cities was destroyed in the war and never repaired. People from the mainland are moving to the seaside because everything here is dying. We peaked in Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia kept us on life support. There are no capitalist prospects here other than some Africa-tier exploitation schemes.

>A peninsula filled with countries that suffer from high corruption
Corruption is the mother of civilization.
>Aging population
Younger than Germans.
>Leaders are corrupt oligarchies who doesn't give a shit about giving new generational workforce job
That's the entire planet

Not that I agree with OP. Balkans is the future of Balkans. Period. Our sole goal and purpose in life should be telling foreigners to fuck off instead of being a neo-colony. Don't give a shit about being developed.

Nisam siguran jel se zajebavas il ne, pola stvari kaj si rekao su skroz netocne