Rate Norway shopping malls from 1 / 10

This one is the biggest shopping mall in northern europe
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft4kEvsdzd8

Attached: b1c8ca77-34db-43fb-8394-a2257ffa5e70.jpg (1900x1268, 391.45K)

agoraphobic

norway bros...

Attached: nordic malls.png (895x762, 60.83K)

OP is right

>quantity over quality we have more! haha

yes sørlandssenteret is the largest mall in the nordic region

im gonna make bigger, this is unacceptable

based.

>akshually tripla is bigger by total leasable units

The Mall of Tripla is a shopping mall in Keski-Pasila, Helsinki, Finland.[3][4][5][6] The mall, along with a rebuilt railway station, opened on 17 October 2019. With a total leasable retail area of 85,394 square metres (919,170 sq ft), the mall is the fourth-largest shopping mall in Finland[7][8] and in terms of total leasable units, the largest shopping mall in Northern Europe.

Attached: tripla mall.jpg (1296x648, 320.71K)

I went to the mall yesterday and one girl stared at me.....
Yes I'm fat and ugly....

Me? I order everything online. Imagine still going to the mall in 2022

average norway mall

Attached: norway.jpg (1290x884, 1.07M)

My half a million city has 7 gigantic shopping malls for some reason. We got 1 square meter of shopping mall per capita, which is too much.

Attached: Pepe flat.png (5669x396, 970.4K)

I thought shopping malls are a secondie/thirdie thing and dying in firstie cunts.

Online shopping is fucking expensive. Plus you get way more deals and discounts if you go to the mall at least here

not in northern europe, shitty climate so malls are only getting more popular. Helsinki got atleast 3 huge malls in past 5 years its same in all cities really. Theres not many options for hangingout in fall and winter so people go to malls, theres everything.

nobody goes to malls to buy anything anymore, its place to meet people and grab coffee or something

That sounds like what reddit people do
Stepp7ng outside is for normie losers

I think this was the mall that was criticised in our media for having a shop that did dropin silicone hooters and ass fixing. Many young teenage girls hang out in that mall and they can be temped go in.

i actually go to malls to eat fastfood or buy something, i dont like waiting of online shopping

>dropin silicone hooters and ass fixing.
Based. God i love this country

Yes we are the kingz of the nordic region! Norway bros why are we so great and best!?!

Attached: 4J4A6915_1_ddd_1085x.jpg (1085x1085, 231.1K)