This movie makes a good point...

This movie makes a good point. Any male friendship is just an unfinished gay relationship where both parts are too afraid to move to the next level of intimacy.

Attached: 1624203779996.jpg (1920x1080, 124.91K)

Imagine being Armie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Timothée, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your anorexic body and horrific androgynous jewish face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Armie and not only sit in that chair while Timothée Chalamet, flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his rib cage and bonely jew nose, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he came in that peach. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's ALREADY GOT IT and DAMN, TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his skinny fucking gollum face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Santa Monica. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his foot as he sticks it to your face to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "twinktastic (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Armie. You're not going to lose your future Hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: cor_cordium_rus___BqsTyVWg29I___.jpg (1024x1024, 191.5K)

delete this.

i am serious.

reminder that this real:
In January 2021, an anonymous Instagram account released screenshots it claimed were text messages Hammer had sent to various women.[84] He denied the messages were real, and called them an online attack.[84] The messages contained references to sexual fantasies including violence,[85] rape,[86] and cannibalism.[87] A woman who claimed she was in a relationship with Hammer told The New York Post's Page Six that he subjected her to emotional abuse, saying: "If I had a little cut on my hand, he'd like suck it or lick it. That's about as weird as we got." She said she attended a hospitalization program for PTSD as a result of the relationship.[88][better source needed] Another woman who claimed to be in a relationship with Hammer for four months in 2020 also told Page Six that he wanted to "barbeque and eat her rib", and that he branded her by carving his initial "A" near her pelvis.

why are americans like this? why do they have to force everything to be related to gays and negros?

Swing and a miss on that one.

him asking her to suck his blood is the worst he's done and she needed treatment for ptsd? i spit in women's mouths on the first time fucking how is this worse when its your established sex deviant partner?

>Imagine being Armie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Timothée, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your anorexic body and horrific androgynous jewish face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Armie and not only sit in that chair while Timothée Chalamet, flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his rib cage and bonely jew nose, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he came in that peach. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's ALREADY GOT IT and DAMN, TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his skinny fucking gollum face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Santa Monica. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his foot as he sticks it to your face to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "twinktastic (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Armie. You're not going to lose your future Hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
Holy I did not read this at all.

Bruh that is like every romantic relationship that exists.
who ask

All homos should kill themselves or at least do everyone a favor and get AIDS and die.

Post on top of me is retardation and trans

Nah. Gays see what they want to see so they would feel normal instead of the hellbound freaks that they are.

>video game reference

Attached: ICONIC.png (4096x3239, 445.48K)

Retard. Seriously, do you need a rundown of contemporary european film to counterpoint or are you good?

>being so ESL you don't realize hellbound is an actual term

lol, lmao

>movie about gay relationship
>main character has more chemistry with his girlfriend that his supposed soulmate
This movie really isn't good, i don't understand why it good such a great reception at the time.

>an open, honest movie about the horrors of child grooming
how did hollywood let this get made, even given awards?

Because the movie is not about representing gays, it's a story about one boy's summer.

dude on the right looks like he's disgusted but trying to grin and bear it

This Novel and Movie was made for 15 year old teenage girls to flick thier clits and finger themsleves off.

nothing about this movie/novel is gay or make sense

make Elio a girl and it will still work

Aren't you afraid of going to hell?

>being so retarded
I didn't ask oay

This movie is for the Twilight/Hunger Games teen girl audience

Somebody post the part of the book where he wants to smell shit fumes