Americans be like:

>Americans be like:
>"I don't believe [some event] happened"
>"ok, that will be $45 million + tip"

DO THEY REALLY?

Attached: 1659769315484662.gif (498x498, 106.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/05/alex-jones-punitive-damages-sandy-hook-family
youtube.com/watch?v=SZO7KCKBOE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what happen if he didn't pay? jail time?

Attached: nihilists.gif (480x360, 2.85M)

What

i think he is talking about the alex jones trial?

oh he is yeah just checked
theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/05/alex-jones-punitive-damages-sandy-hook-family

yes

>Europeons be like:
>"I don't believe it was six million"
>"ok, that means prison for the rest of your life"

????????????????????????

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-113149_Chrome.jpg (1333x2297, 515.73K)

I don't believe it was 6 because it was 10, including gypsies, gays, political prisoners and everyone else

Good, go live life as a happy goy.

the holocaust or shoah refers specifically the genocide of jews, not just gerrman ethnic cleansing of everyone

Say that out loud in real life in front of other people

There were gypsies too in that 6 millions

Still, 4 million people dying shouldn't be forgotten this easily

I thought they believed in freedom of speech? Wtf this is 1984 all over again

I already maade a joke about that in my first post...

had no idea he's worth 250 million dollerydoos. is every slightly famous person here a millionaire or what

the Bilderberg tax.

You missed the point of my post, which was if you say that to any sensible person they will give you a very weirded out look (for a reason)

yeah but the term holocaust refers to just the jews, even if germans did kill a lot of people
dont get me wrong given time the nazis would've killed mind boggling numbers of people and slavs wouldve made up the majority of victims, it's just jews are who they got their hands on first i suppose and they rushed them because of hitler's own hatred

I think that's an estimate coming from the victim's family, so it's absolutely inflated

No I didn't, the point of the joke was that in Europe you need to be quiet about this to even be considered reasonable even though most people don't know shit about history.

>people and slavs wouldve made up the majority of victims

Attached: David Duke.jpg (590x665, 56.85K)

it's hard to know what he is really worth because he keeps money laundering using shell companies and taking weird loans with the purpose of making his networth appear less
i assume that will be a different trial after

a mind boggling number of people, and slaves would've made up the majority*
shut up ok don't hurt my ESL feelings

Yes you did. You alluded to jail time, you can't even fathom what normal people would think of you

Yeah didn't he declare bankruptcy a couple years ago? I guess it was to avoid exactly this scenario, a massive payment based on his net worth

No, you just keep dragging that out for no reason. The jail time obviously the extreme consequence of voicing an opinion that "normal" people find outlandish. That's what makes it a joke Luigi.

he did not, he said he did to court at which the judge reminded him that he did not as that is not how it works
youtube.com/watch?v=SZO7KCKBOE8

Don't try to derail this, you know you did

Based

Not derailing anything, just explaining humor to you. Obviously being in prison is worse than having someone think something bad of you. But maybe not to a good goy like you.

You don't get my posts and act like you have to explain yours to me. Ironic.
>I will keep posting on Any Forums that the holocaust didn't happen
Oh noes!

kek based, epic girlboss moment by the judge

joke's on you
it's only 5 years max

What's the point of this greentext? All you said is that you can't say "good goy" in real life. Yes, everyone knows that. People come here to joke about it.