Stabbing an unarmed guy 15 times while he's down is considered "self defence" in america

>stabbing an unarmed guy 15 times while he's down is considered "self defence" in america
This has to be the most non-white country in existence

and this is for fucking ciggies as well
americans will fillet someone over fucking cigs and still claim to be white and 1st world

Attached: chinlet.jpg (1536x2026, 756.13K)

Why do thieves get sympathy? White privilege much?

>ausfailian is still seething

Kek, seethe harder

I just logged on Any Forums
I'm just bewildered that americans claim to be 1st world when in reality it's Brazil 2.0

Dont even try they will start telling you they are free while you are not

You’ve been in every thread about this on Any Forums and Any Forums for hours

>self defense is le bad
Sorry we don’t have Australian self defense laws where even pepper spray is illegal

I'm not the other aussie guy but he's based for dabbing on bloodthirsty mutts

>virgin Chinese Australian vs Chad Vietnamese American

>whitekeks are still seething

Attached: 1635155076140.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

>On the 3rd thread.

This aussie flag spent 8 whole hours on 4 threads debating this. What the fuck is wrong with him.

I got bored after the initial laugh but this video is just another episode in america.

americans are subhumans

America is closer to a country like Brazil than to the first world
Americans are subhumans

don't do crimes in America, even if you go succeed it's just a few hundred dollars

>America has more crime than any western country
>Don't do crimes in America

Europe is lucky it has not been blessed as the garbage dump of the old world.

America gets the best people but also the worst.

true

We are Brazil 2: ooga-boogaloo

Attached: 1653209859901.png (533x619, 47.9K)

America gets the best people from places like India.
They got the worst Europeans centuries ago, we sent all the people that were too retarded to make a living here to the new world, also lots of criminals that wanted to get away with their crime
Mix retarded people with criminals, some former slaves mixed in here and there and you get the modern day american

If the shop owner was white defending himself from a nig you'd have no problem with it I'd wager. And if not then don't be a pussy. Australians used to do stuff like this before they turned into a cucked janny state. You probably do it now but just get in trouble easier.

Thanks
I didn't make this thread, but I've enjoyed making bloodthirsty incels seethe. Asians can't be allowed to make this man a martyr, they are psychopathic, look what they did in WW2. Any trigger and they go for the throat, literally.

Wtf is wrong with new worlders?

I don't think we've ever had something like this for a couple of decades at least. Australians are level headed, logical people.

Those cities are all black.

You're saying no shop keeper has at least glassed a robber or something for the past couple decades?