Why Indians made a conspiracy theory about chad Abdullahs stealing Hindu girls...

Why Indians made a conspiracy theory about chad Abdullahs stealing Hindu girls, that's honestly sounds like low key cuck fantasy shit

Attached: EZMFtOZUcAEZhXu.jpg (1062x580, 103.08K)

Majority of the h*ndus are limpdick skinnyfat semi-incels who have never properly talked with a woman normally
what did you expect?

Its not hard to look like a chad when compared to an Indian

>conspiracy theory
It's not

It's 40 year old kidnappers trapping 12-14 year old girls in muslim sex rings. The exact same thing that happened in Rotherham

Not only Hindus, but also Christian and Sikh women. Church of South India recently condemned it as well

this lmao. and mudshits have to larp as hindus to get some hindu pussy lol thats what the original conspiracy theory is about.

>source : trust me bro

aktually it is a conspiracy theory propogated by the govt to get people to lynch innocent muslims. the reverse is what happens when innocent muslim girls are lured by hindus posing as liberal seculars who spout shit about feminism, female empowerment, anti hijab and shit

>innocent muslims
no such thing

Meds, screen shitters

Attached: How-Love-Jihad-done-by-muslims-to-islamize-India-Bharat.jpg (750x586, 111.75K)

>t. retard

>properly talked with a woman normally

Madarsa education coming into clutchh.

are you also muslim, bhai? ye hindu or yahudi sath me hain hamare kaum barbad karne ke liye. mere ek dost ke behen ke sath bhi aise hua. koi hindu ke sath msg kar rahi thi.

Take your meds, Windushitter

>muzzrats literally need to pretend to be Hindu to approach women

Attached: 1658942699752769.jpg (926x1456, 246.4K)

Attached: 1658942967767969.png (735x494, 395.05K)

Take your poojeet feuds back to the shitting streets of India please.

Go back to Europe, Mongrel. I am not going anywhere & only gonna multiply

PooinLoo

Attached: images - 2022-08-06T182531.140.jpg (480x404, 30.03K)

Largely a byproduct of post-Partition communal tensions. However, there is an element of truth to it: if and when a Hindu man or woman marries a non-Hindu, they typically expect their spouse to respect their religion but will not demand they "convert" or otherwise adhere to their faith. For example, I'm not religious--and neither is my family--but we could be considered cultural Christians. My wife is Hindu. Her family wants me to be involved in Hindu festivities, such as Durga Puja, Holi, and Diwali. However, they never ask that I do anything beyond participate.

Conversely, Muslims almost always demand non-Muslims convert to Islam, even when conversion isn't required by Islamic jurisprudence (for instance, a Muslim man should be able to marry a Christian or Jewish woman, while allowing that the woman retain her faith. In practice, she's usually pressured to "revert" to Islam). This is predicated by the assumption that children will default to their father's religion. Islamic practice effectively demands that any inter-religious union by structured in such a way that the children will be raised Muslim, even if one of the parents is not Muslim.

Consequently, when a Hindu or other non-Muslim marries into a Muslim family, the Muslim family will typically expect that the non-Muslim partner change their name, change their religion, and change their lifestyle to be "more Islamic."

I don't think it's nonsensical that some conservatives might believe that Islamic practice fundamentally intends to usurp and replace other indigenous or competing religions, because--when Islam actively engages and interacts with other faiths--that's often exactly what it tries to do.

lmao

>hexamutt and haploautist and their half a dozen vpn talking to each other again

Smelly shitskin

Filthy mystery meat mongrel animal

>my wife is Hindu
Is the Special Marriage Act something you have to use when you're doing an inter-faith marriage or is it just for those couples who are seeking protection from their families retaliating?

He's probably naxalboo user from USA, he writes long posts like that