New Bald & Bankrupt video from Romania

New Bald & Bankrupt video from Romania.

Why does everything look so dated and dilapidated? I thought Romania was doing well the last decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=aro2vgpcpis

Attached: romania.png (865x511, 901.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aro2vgpcpis?t=2598
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Romania is rotten shithole.

We suffered like you wouldnt believe, You will need extra pack of benzos pills for your fragile brain if i tell you about our dark past. So now even that look dated and dilapidated thing are slightly better in comparison with what used to be.

Attached: 41Qn63If+oL.jpg (387x500, 22.63K)

all of eastern europe is like that apart from czechia and slovenia
a few spots for tourists the rest is a decaying shithole

Romania is corrupt shithole run by the same people who ran it in communist times. The revolution was a fake and gay stunt by the country's military leadership and intelligentsia. They scapegoated Ceausescu for everything and got remain in control of the country only now as liberal democracy and capitalism supporters. I believe there's a German film about a similar premise where an East German man is tormented by a high up Communist Party member who forces him to let him fuck his wife only to see him part of the new liberal democratic order after the wall fell.

Looks generics second World former Soviet influence cunt to me dont see any special things here, t. Long time bald watcher

Poland seemed much better from what i've seen

He goes to abandoned shithole places to look at old Soviet things

He was in Arad, Timisoara and Bukarest, these are major cities.

Romania today is Poland 15 years ago

But according to PPP meme points they're equal?

>goes from eeuro country to eeuro country
>builds up a reputation of being a sleazy rapist publicly
>admits to raping women occasionally
>can still walk around with no problems anywhere

>tries that shit in Chechnya
>a small group of young Chechen men immediately storm his hotel room and force him to make a public apology video

Is B&B the man who killed Slavic masculinity?

>a small group of young Chechen men immediately storm his hotel room and force him to make a public apology video
???

poland and czechoslovakia werent that poor during soviet times, no matter what meme statistics show. you can see the difference with bulgaria and romania by simply watching some old film that shows outside locations. the truth is that romania and bulgaria were poor and undeveloped pre-communism. there wasn't sufficients industrialization. bulgaria was a big exporter of grain and other foods for the central european markets, which pumped some meme stats, but in reality it was a backwards agrarian country and the agricultural advantage was quickly fading with the advance of technology. sadly global capitalism has not achieved much in bulgaria and romania and both countries are unlikely to turn into "positive stories". if there is a new deal to stop "freedom of movement", things might improve, but otherwise I am skeptical.

Attached: 1615025922854.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Poland honestly look like first world in many parts, romania has way longer way to go. Ceausescu really fucked up that society.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Bulgaria seems very poor on modern statistics as well, but Romania seemed to be improving rapidly in the 2010s. So I was surprised to see it's more akin to, say, Serbia, than to Czechia or Poland.

major cities have shit parts too

Well yeah, but his comment about Chechen women was really harmless.

chechens are schizos they could've easily killed him for that

>Czechia
Bullshit. Go outside Prague and Brno and it’ll look exactly like in the vid. Stop worshipping that meme of a country.

No wonder Russkies fear them.

romania has been trying to fund some quality of life improvement with big and consistent deficits. bulgaria has been rather conservative up until covid (also helped by the fact that our currency is pegged to the euro). romania is a bigger market with better connections with france and italy. bulgaria has no real friends in the eu and is arguably benefiting the least from all EE countries.

>>builds up a reputation of being a sleazy rapist publicly
only here, incels hate him because he does what they wishe they could do

youtu.be/aro2vgpcpis?t=2598

Plebbit hates him too they regularly make exposed threads about him