Ctkrwpwdzśmntmskchcżbśwdzżkńczmklswnvslsbrmdzwwltjnchnltchnl-qdmmpnd300ptwrdznchzbjstwjstmwszklnwwlczgrlmjstmnjlpsz...

>ctkrwpwdzśmntmskchcżbśwdzżkńczmklswnvslsbrmdzwwltjnchnltchnl-qdmmpnd300ptwrdznchzbjstwjstmwszklnwwlczgrlmjstmnjlpszmsnjprmwcchschzbrjnchsjstśdlmnnczmtlkkljnmclmwtrzbcwprdlzprczjjkjngdwczśnjnwdznntjzmzznczmjpprznswmślszżjdzcnschpwdznmtggwnprzzntrntpmśljszczrzskrwlkdrzmwmkntktjszmjtjnscszpgwwstwjpjsttrzśldznwclpjprzgtjsnbrzrblbrzktrncstwtżsnmrzczktrnzwszswmżcmjstśchlrnmrtwdzckmgbćgdzklwkkdklwkmgczbćnpndsdmstspsbwttlkgmrkmntlkjstmntnswnprzszklnwwlcwrczlmmdstpdcgrsnkrpspchtmrskjstnwzjdncznchwkrzstmgwpnmzkrsbztrzćtwjndzntkzpwrzchnkntnnttmgwnrzgdbśtlkmgwdzćjkbzbżnkrsprwdzncbtwjmsprtnkmntrzmżbśsnprzjmwlnmgśnzrbśtrzpcszcnchlrndtwljncbfrtwnjtnszjstśkrwskmrtwdzck

Attached: file.png (536x446, 373.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolmogorov_complexity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You use the most primitive language in Europe. No wonder it became so widespread.

I agree with this message

Conveys the most information per syllable of any language, or top three I forgot which. Get back to plumbing my clogged toilet. Also phonetically and etymologically American English is closer to Old English than the dumb shit britbongs came up with. Not to mention every word having 50 synonyms with slight variations in context and meaning being "primitive"

Shitposting or not wanted to address it

English is literally the most primitive language in Europe. American English even more so.

Based

A complex language will help you spot foreign spies.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-06 00.31.42.png (470x354, 143.76K)

What makes a language primitive? What about English and specifically American English gives you that impression?

By what standard? It's arbitrary as fuck but that's about it. And no, having a far more difficult vowel inventory due to contrarianism (muh colonists) does not make a language "not primitive" but pointlessly harder to learn. I think you forget language is a tool and as a tool (for natives) it conveys a lot with little text, go ahead and define primitive and why it matters in a pragmatic sense.

The thing is there's complexity which is one thing (I didn't have much trouble even getting Russian grammar down) and there's arbitrary memorization. But yeah you can easily spot an ESL based on how they handle synonyms via a lack of vocabulary; and stop fucking putting apostrophe's on plural noun's jesus christ you dumb fucks English is stupidly random but this is such an easy concept

Also OP here, all I did was take the navy seals copypasta, find and replace spaces, punctuation and vowels with a blank. Not sure how the plumber above inferred so much from that that he went on a nonsense tirade

>define primitive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolmogorov_complexity

English is easy

So as I thought, being concise and having a large vocabulary to accurately express a sentiment is "primitive" which in a pragmatic sense, you know the important thing of languages, who cares? Not arguing with you just continuing my point

On a side note I will defend grammatical cases having use when sentence structure is loose (e.g. german (like the line "ihm [gott] gehört die welt") from a song means "to him belongs the world" and you know that because it's a dative pronoun with an implicit omission of "to", gender is absolutely pointless

Grammatically yes, sounding natural even in text is relatively very difficult if trying to go beyond simple sentences. Not sure what age you learned but there's a ton of stuff natives aren't taught or even aware of, like adjective orders have a ton of rules but we pick it up naturally. Russian sentence structure is similar to English if nothing else, but like your random ass word stress, for every pronunciation rule there's 69420 exceptions

Sorry I'm kind of rambling at this point

oh god typing in a small window screwing up formatting, who's gonna be the first to whine about "reddit spacing"

Don't be so insecure

weak

I had someone shit up a thread for hours last time that happened, was trying to avoid that if anything
you better shut the fuck up before I kiss you nigga

Here's your ideal language.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-06 04.50.38.png (1026x688, 434.3K)

God I will never acknowledge "AAV" as a real thing, though one could argue pidgin isn't the worst way to handle a phonology reformation but why would anyone bother. France also tried that and every time they were like "we all speak French who the fuck cares" (that and don't want any dirty foreigners learning their pristine speech)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-06 04.53.11.png (1026x559, 409.87K)

okay the weird ass sentence structure no, just having orthography match orthography better

>orthography #2
pronunciation jesus christ I need to not post at 5am

That's a meme argument, a last resort if you've got nothing to say and can't accept you're wrong