I lost my virginity in the Philippines

I lost my virginity in the Philippines.

Attached: a peepo.jpg (240x240, 13.55K)

How old was she?

Tell the story user

are you ashamed?

how much?

How do seapeople feel about their countries essentially being brothels for the western man?

male or female?

They are also brothels for the eastern man
Lots of half-Korean kids running around in the Philippines

Slightly younger than me and a virgin too. (she bled multiple times)

I meet cute pinay online, I enter relationship, I fly to her, I have sex with her, I marry her.

Interestingly, she is very horny. She would love to have sex all day, but the problem is after one time I have trouble getting erect again.

I am very proud of my cute pinay fiancee.

The sex is free but I support her with 10k pesos/month + gifts.

I feel disgusted too seeing old boomers with young teen filipinas. They should hold themselves to a higher standard.

100% girl with a cute vagina.

Attached: gny0odtx51341.jpg (1440x1440, 266.78K)

How do your parents feel about potentially having mutt grandchildren? Did you communicate with her in English or German?

Their women are mostly ugly.

Same, but in Thailand. When I pick up her I pray that she not be tranny. Also, I first time smoke weed with her.

>Online
>Met

Where. Luzon (specifically the National Capital Region) or Visayas? Cause I fucking doubt the pinay was from Mindanao.

My parents are just happy that I will end up marrying someone. We talk in English only though I understand some Bisaya words and she's learning German so she can come to my country.

They are cute and adorable. Just have to stay away from the ones that try to look white with a ton of make up.

I had sex with my gf though and not a prostitute. Also hope your country gets nuked.

>I had sex with my gf though and not a prostitute
I didn't want to leave such an important moment in my life in the hands of an inexperienced and trembling with fear girl.
>Also hope your country gets nuked.
I hope it too.

Zamboanga del Norte. Why did you doubt it?

How did she react when you told her you're a virgin and how was the experience then?

Oh man that's awful, did you report it to the police?

>Zamboanga del Norte
Skanky

Holy shit the cope. I am so sorry I stole a cute traditional virgin pinay from your country and gave her my seed while you struggle to find any girl to date you.

Was he rough?

Attached: 1621723051385.png (200x200, 29.25K)

settling for ugly brown pussy instead of cute pink pussy

Attached: nh46thbn4.png (800x800, 655.94K)

I mainly doubted cause foreigners either marry from Luzon, or Visayas. Rare to see one from Mindanao, but you got your girl from Zamboanga so, it makes sense.

Fat dysgenic incel buys a wife

>How did she react when you told her you're a virgin and how was the experience then?
She can't believe me and laugh.