Why are whites such hypocrites?

why are whites such hypocrites?

Attached: 1659761483185443.webm (1080x1080, 791.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/wh1wgx/smoke_shop_owner_repeatedly_stabs_thief_to_death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one says this

I second this, no one said this

Was the guy getting stabbed armed?

Link for top video?

that was a wigger, not a white

Zhang needs to go to jail. Weak, insecure asian "men" need to know slitting the throats of unarmed teenagers doesn't make you a man, it makes you a fuckwit.
Changs are frothing over the mouth because of this. It won't get you white pussy or respect, incel

This, we’ll stick fuck your sisters

>asks you to leave
>asks you to take the bills but at least leave the coins behind so he can make change for future shoppers
>asks you to not jump behind the counter to attack him
>stabs robber to death

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: asian_store_owner_threatens_to_stab_white_man_to_death_and_does_it_after_he_doesn't_at_least_leave_the_coins_behind.webm (800x450, 3M)

They had no weapons and had no idea what they were doing. Just teenagers looking for weed and vapes lmao.

The stabber made a reddit AMA an hour after the stabbing and gloated about how playing league and CSGO prepared him for stabbings and that he felt he was under no threat the entire time

Attached: 1659759754567292.jpg (686x234, 41.99K)

this desu
that zhong was just mad at WMAF and used this to fulfill his revenge fantasy

Stabbing is wrong, but it's not like he didn't ask for it.

Owner, too aggressive

My White brothers.

Attached: 1659758060885781.png (629x229, 31.23K)

>adult chink stabs defenseless white high school zoomer in back and neck over 10x
wow chinks are pathetic, they can only attack children to feel powerful. Fuck that retarded chink

Nigga everyone would panick when they get robbed.
I'm sane as hell and even in this situation I would attack the guy with whatever I have.

This

Both have to defend themselves but you can't compare shooting a guy with a rifle and stabbing 10 times some cringe unarmed teen in the back.
What surprises me is that people dare rob in the US when they know there's a good chance they'll just get shot instantly.

Honestly its not that uncommon to have a meltdown over robbers regardless of they being or not unarmed.
I get what the chink did.

Was the one getting stabbed even white? Remember that white means Scandinavian or blonde haired Germanic.

>one less weed junkie
that is better than killing a jogger

>Nigga everyone would panick when they get robbed.
Exactly. But he didn't. He said he was calm and ready the entire time and that he didn't feel threatened.

He saw the guy go over the counter and put both of his hands on merch, no weapon in hand, and then decided to start hacking at his neck and then chasing the robber as he tried to flee, stabbing him and choking him out

He wasn't panicking, he wrote on reddit about how great it felt. He was a typical ricecel psycho

This guy's been robbed several times before.

Here's one from last month, there's like dozens of times he'd been robbed.

But now he has a gun as well.

No more.

Attached: robbed.webm (1068x600, 1.23M)

kek he's a retarded psycho. He's been itching to stab someone, definitely did not held back when he got the chance.

Wrong. What you are thinking of is Aryan.

this stupid chink probably browsed asian "masculinity" subreddits and was seething that his women throw themselves at white guys. LMFAO

his rage was building but he couldn't go after an adult white guy he had to go after a white child was 16, unarmed and had his back to him

God i hate junkies so much its unreal

One less school shooter. Based Vietbvll

This is what people on Any Forums are defending. That it's okay to loot his store multiple times. That he's not allowed to fight back.

This is Any Forums.

You can fight back, maybe stab the guy once in the shoulder or gut and then punch his face in or throw him to the ground

But stab him repeatedly in the neck and spine while chasing him? That's psycho shit. No one thinks in a self-defense scenario "let me cut this guys arteries"

he let niggers and women robbed him and didnt do anything like the WEAK CHINK he is but when he see a white child he attacks.

Typical fucking pathetic CHINK

Can't fight a real fight no wonder they never say anything in real life to whites but will complain all day online about whites here

LMFAO WEAK CHINKS

Brutal... wonder how much pussy he will get when he gets out of jail

No teenagers walk around with robbery masks you legit retard.

It's because he is Asian

>it's the same retarded ausfag posting on multiple threads
take your meds

dude going to jail for sure moron really make a reddit thread bragging about killing someone
unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama

Watch the video, they're clearly 16
Cunt can't even do a robbery right and his mate leave the store but comes back for more lmao
These were kids

I guess it's california or something?
I heard that they stopped treating small robberies as crimes

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/wh1wgx/smoke_shop_owner_repeatedly_stabs_thief_to_death/

Ignore the Reddit element

Fighting back or any defense is illegal in Belgium.
No I don't believe it's a good law.

Tbh i think he had a meltdown and went so far, but its justified imo.
If i were him i would've reacted the same way

No, it's Nevada, where you can shoot somebody standing on your lawn.

So all these people talking about 'he's going to prison" have no idea what they're talking about.

Lol you mad? Your precious timmy died like a pig with his artery slashed like a melon and he will never come back. His sister will be in safe hands, though. We'll take care of your women.

Attached: Asian man.webm (640x800, 2.14M)

This was on July 4th you poor dumb spic why would anything be open?

Owners taking time off to celebrate Murica is a patriotic duty unlike your shithole that people just walk over.

>had no idea what they were doing
Woman...

The one on the bottom is more based than the one at the top. It's brutal as fuck, extreme gigachaddery and ironically enough the thug is actually more likely to survive this (after medical attention of course). Unless the chink slit his throat in the end, if he did that's going a bit too far but I can't exactly blame him.