This lone Mexican sidedish cucks most wh*Teoid cuisine. How do you even cope?

This lone Mexican sidedish cucks most wh*Teoid cuisine. How do you even cope?

Attached: spicy-guacamole-1.jpg (1200x1800, 191.75K)

with superior cheesy chips

Attached: 1650930594439.png (449x551, 247.35K)

Melt the cheese and those wouldn't even be bad

keep seething

Attached: 1651000387077.png (1000x1100, 653.6K)

By not being fat and brown

>How do you even cope?
My making guac ourselves

Guacamole has no taste. It's like eating air

>Spain that high

Have you ever heard of a Spanish restaurant out of their own Country? Any Latino food is better then that TGIF horse shit.

>Guacamole has no taste.
I don't know what guac you're eating but that's certainly not true. Are you eating just mashed avocado by itself, without any lime, tomato, cilantro and onion? The citric acid from the lime and tomato draws out flavor in the avocado by changing the chemical composition.

parece mierda

there aren't many of them in other white countries

I cant eat cilantro so i would never know

La mierda es café. A menos que seas de namek

Spain serves guacamole and nachos to their nord tourists and mexican sombreros

I am Mexican and Swedish

Attached: master mutt.png (356x391, 45.52K)

its a shit chart even apart from the obvious eurocentricism. thai and korean absolutely mog Japanese

I'd say Korean and Japanese are a dead even. Koreans are better at meats and Japanese are better at seafood. Thai mogs both.

Chinese food not being considered the best of the east asian choices is beyond my comprehension. I love Japan but outside of sushi their food is nothing special, China has tons of variety going for it.

why do you mongoloids think you're qualified to talk about food you've been raised on a diet of corn syrup, glyphosate and dishsoap washed industrial chicken

>why do you mongoloids think you're qualified to talk about food you've been raised on a diet of corn syrup, glyphosate and dishsoap washed industrial chicken

Attached: france 1.png (1130x690, 21.87K)

>This lone Mexican sidedish cucks most wh*Teoid cuisine. How do you even cope?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 127.42K)

I don't know what is the appeal of this food. Must be like sauerkraut, you have to have been brought up on it to enjoy it.

>yeah we get tortured and beheaded walking down the road but LOOK AT OUR MUSHED GREEN STUFF IN A BOWL
cope