Japan is like bizzaro Britain and I'm jealous as fuck, on the surface level it is seemingly simillar

Japan is like bizzaro Britain and I'm jealous as fuck, on the surface level it is seemingly simillar

>densely populated
>island
>formerly imperial
>constitutional monarchy
>tea drinkers
>wonky teeth
>binge drinkers

Meanwhile when you get into society
>japan is safe while britain has constant muggings
>japan has a vibrant media industry but uk's media industry just serves to make american films
>japan accepts it's density and builts well functioning cities around trains but britain sprawls out so you have to use buses or a car whereas Japanese people make sure not to bother others
>britain has the 'i'm alright jack' attitude of being totally selfish
>brits think of their work as they should do the bare minimum as 'good enough' but japanese always try their best in whatever they do (this can be seen in stark contrast in food)

I hate it so much Japan is an image of what Britain could be but never will.

Attached: 1659390944436640.gif (220x221, 288.53K)

Wrong. Japan is asian Germany. Bureaucratic, strong economy, aging population.

There seems to be a very strong correlation between tea enjoyers and imperialist states

Japan aka Britain good ending.
Anyways that's what happens when you let Americans control your country.

What's up with the children stabbing in UK? One of our bydlo stabbed a 9 year old loli and some other 15 year old got stabbed today lmao.

But Americans control both?

Cultural enrichment

YUH?

YU-...wait, you're not filipinx

>But Americans control both?
One took advantage of it.
The other one got enslaved later.

Intriguing connection

Only odd one out is Ireland but perhaps we"re yet to see the beginning of their empire

Japs are also big into horse racing

If a 22 year old Lithuanian bydlo stabs a 9 year old Lithuanian girl and it happens in the UK, is that really anything to do with us bongs?

You're clueless.

Yes, it is

consuming tea historically requires you to go find better places to grow it in, unless you are India.

Race Horse

Attached: 20211024_063833.jpg (2730x4096, 1.01M)

but this applies to china too

China is not wealthy nor is it bureaucratic in the same way as Japan/Germany. You don't need a form for everything in China, you can easily bribe your way out and there aren't as many environmental regulations and such.

yes u righto.
that's why pewdiepie moved to Nippun.

Cute

Japan and Britain both also drive on the left side of the road for the same reason by coincidence (knights/samurai not wanting to bump swords)

Y U H

You forgot
>subservient NPC population