Is France really as bad as everybody says? Or are people just exaggerating and being whiny pussies?

Is France really as bad as everybody says? Or are people just exaggerating and being whiny pussies?

Attached: 349123847132.jpg (900x420, 102.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrEUg2yHZBA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France is and has been the best european country by far

france has the castles

Not all France is bad, but Paris sucks for sure

saved

Hello Kanak bro

>Rural France
Sovlful

>Urban france
Depending on the amount of nafris, it ranges from nice to literal third world

> it ranges from nice to literal third world
You forgot to say if it was pun intended or not

I was thinking about it but I don't know anything about Nice. Although if it's anything like Marseille it will be third world.

Lol no its complete shit. People actually here arr deluded and dont know just how bad it is

Attached: 1650633161219.jpg (1515x1200, 354.54K)

You always post the worst areas, where there aren't even any French people I presume. When Streetviewing France I find tons of nice towns and cities with possibly the most beautiful architecture in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrEUg2yHZBA

Beautiful architecture.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

France is very nice and comfy.
But we really have an immigration problem in the big cities and a general criminality problem compared with our neighbours (Britain doesn't count).

Paris really always sucked because Parisians are mostly arrogant assholes, but also because of crime, and shitty local politics. Nowadays you have heaps of garbage on every street, and very inefficient low-level policing (pickpockets, illegal street hawkers, drug dealers, garbage dumpers, grafitti). And everything is expensive or requires hours of public transport in piss-soaked RER suburb trains. Owing a car is not really an option in Paris (traffic jams, fines of more than 1000$, lots of blocked roads). There are great monuments like picrel from the 13th century.

I'm moving there next week for work.

Attached: sainte-chapelle-empty-chapel-paris-france.jpg (1000x673, 1.32M)

there's been a huge decline for years, I'd say it started getting really bad around 2015 (when lybia got destroyed by the jeI mean the americans and their allies), I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere and that's where I started seeing niggers and nafris everywhere, until then they were extremely rare

immigration isn't the only problem of course, there's also the collapse of healthcare and public services in general, the continued deindustrialization with our traitor elites selling key companies like alstom to foreigners, a complete lack of important artistic and intellectual production etc

the country is in deep trouble and people who deny it are retarded

Belgium and some Spanish cities aren't (much) better than France. I seldom felt as unsafe as I did in Brussels and Barcelona.

Sadly we have a lot of areas like this, even in mid size towns.
The architecture and urban planning have been a catastrophe since 1945, with some exceptions. And when you import people who don't mind living in garbage, you get this.

In a lot of places like that, emergency responder will do everything not to get into buildings, not because of crime but because of diseases.

Barcelona has a real problem, but other Spanish bug cities are much better. Don't know about Belgium though, I've only been in small towns.

Brussels = Micro Paris

The city where I was born changed almost overnight (in 3 months) when the first eastern countries joined Schengen. I remember my parents used to know most of the homeless by name, and all of a sudden we get a flood of gypsy beggars, people getting mugged etc.

However it used to be very dirty before they started fining people for dumping garbage in 2004. Now it's incredibly clean, in the morning you can walk barefoot with no worries.

I've seen the 2013 and 2015 waves in Germany, in Hamburg. I went back to France in 2014 and went back in 2015. Women getting groped and insulted in front of nightclubs, drug dealers around every corner (there used to be a handful only)....

I like France desu.

It's not that bad but it's going downhill fast

The real problems with France are that it is losing its soul to Americanization, individualism and misplaced utilitarianism.

Picrel is a US meme but the outskirts of most French cities look like that. And one reason why we can't get our problems in order is that our elites only dream of being American lefties and the vanguard of globohomo. And the US is actively undermining the French model through various programs.

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (940x705, 181.52K)

It's unironically the worst west european country. That doesn't mean it's bad compared to Poland. It's all relative.

>the worst west european country
*ahemahemahemahemahem*

France has a first laddie instead of a first lady, think about that for a second.
France is punished for abandoning Christianity in favor of some pagan cult and idolatry of Marianne.

Attached: First laddie.png (2868x1354, 2M)

Post your country of birth