/brit/

messi edish

Attached: 1656663207888.jpg (609x478, 26.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTJjQj6PkrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>alumni

>>>>>>>>alumni

Attached: 1637350436137.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

pissi cuckitini

Love Gustave Dore me lads

Attached: The serpent.png (504x627, 265.55K)

anime

>Carrying it into the next thread
I got last reply before the new was linked. Rattled much Lachie?

great thread so far lads

Attached: 3c399e09a5a0d169fad6af7206bd83b6ce6ee7d7r1-1182-701v2_hq-3290200391.jpg (1024x607, 31.1K)

you gotta pooty poo poo!
gotta pooty poo poo!

Mad how Lockheed Martin won the Advanced Tactical Fighter and Joint Strike Fighter programs when their planes were actually inferior.

Attached: hangar-b-productions-f-23-6-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 204.34K)

good morning my little angels, what's on the docket for this bright and breezy Saturday?

prefer not to say

What were those?
Awards?

nutting whilst inside your mother's anus

Pork pie sub edish

Attached: FDE3952E-CB7C-419D-9444-380BE62A8739.jpg (3024x4032, 1.99M)

if only they'd been fitted with just a modicum of your advanced weapons grade autism

sick to bastard death of people asking me to teach their kids english

none of you business

as a pork pie dom I can't help but want to crush this morsel and bend it to my will

leftover 'za for breakfast so it's off to a decent start

you'd prefer to just fuck them isn't it
dirty nonce

Honestly hate poor families going on about how they can't afford food

Why did you have children

You voluntarily created lives and mouths to feed, were too lazy or stupid to do so, now I've got to look at your ugly family on TV and online

Some chav retard didn't need to stick his chav cock in your chav cave to create chav runts. Didn't need to happen.

Animals starve to death. People need to.

prefer to fuck your mum mate

mad how some people can spend their life working at their job and still never get good at it
mad

WTF would you know, twat face?

ktim

ktim
three years in and I still fuck up often

Literally me
I dont think I just do

breakfast? black coffee with a nip of rum, and a hundred odd suckles on the elfbar

Fucking hell imagine bringing up toil on the weekend
Get a life you massive virgins

sweaty women with big chebs

Attached: 1659745795714249.webm (720x1280, 1.71M)

the South African made marmite and cornflakes are absolute dogshit, have no idea how they manage to fuck it upnso much

would love to lick the sweat off her body

thanks for making my minimal efforts look amazing x

I bet she’s got a great personality

well Im gonna have sex, aint I?

no worries la
thanks for doing all my work because you actually get shit done

The California Highway Patrol reportedly has arrested a driver seen on video speeding through a Los Angeles intersection and causing a fiery multi-car crash that left six people dead, including an infant and a pregnant woman and her unborn fetus.

The driver of the dark Mercedes-Benz vehicle in Thursday afternoon’s incident, identified by police as a woman who is a nurse and is in her 40s, now faces charges of vehicular manslaughter and gross negligence, according to Fox LA.

Witnesses at the scene in the Windsor Hills area of West Los Angeles told Fox News that the collision caused a massive explosion that sounded like a bomb and a child thrown from a vehicle landed in a gas station.

"One lady took the baby that was ejected, she was running into the store with the child, but you could tell there was no life there," Alphonso Word said.

"I think the devastating part was you heard the scream. I don’t know if it was one of the victims that was in the car burning, or what," he added.

Another witness who was about two to three cars behind the point of impact told Fox News that he feels fortunate to be alive and that he saw victims screaming and struggling to get out of burning vehicles.

In total, the crash killed six and left eight hospitalized. The crash involved six to seven vehicles, three of which caught on fire.

"It almost looks like a war zone," a California Highway Patrol (CHP) officer told reporters at the crash scene.

The CHP told KTTV-TV that the driver of the Mercedes was critically injured in the crash.

Attached: Screen_Recording_20220806-071305_Chrome.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

genuine disgusting snivelling runt behaviour
can imagine you in your filthy dressing gown cowering and crouched double surreptitiously scooting around your house on your bandy knock knee'd legs trying to combine the most off-putting subhuman breakfast a dishevelled and withered boy needs

US Air Force programs that led to the F-22 and F-35.
I know my planes.

user he said minimal

Wake me up at 12:30 for the footie, ta x

youtube.com/watch?v=LTJjQj6PkrY

Best Gorillaz song by far

Attached: Cat mask.png (439x411, 153.07K)

minimal is more than none desu

Tarq, eventually you won't be able to afford food either.

So its them winning a government contract?

Shut the fuck up you boring normie fucker.

reckon one of the most content days of me life was when I went to IWM Duxford on a rainy November morning and basically had the place to myself and looked at all the planes

Might buy a Balaclava because I think its funny for sex

gorillas are gay, blur are gay, damon albarn is gay
would rather listen to the piercing shrieks of a wild hog than anything hes a part of

>"u will never be an alpha"
>"u will never be an alpha "
>"u will never have your own tribe and be the alpha male"

> tfw when the 4th jab kicks in

Hating poorer people is stupid. Unless you have hundreds of millions or billions of pounds there’s always someone that can look down on you

any lads reckon they cured their aspergers?

was definitely an autistic little freak as a kid obsessed with lists of dinosaur species or countries and that.
then i was a sort of eccentric teenager who used to do crazy things because i couldnt tell if people were laughing at me or with me.

now i'm just a normal person, tad bit introverted maybe, but if i meet a group of people in a pub, i don't stand out as particularly weird or anything.

Yeah basically.
The F-22 won the Advanced Tactical Fighter contract. A great fighter but the YF-23 made by Northrop was better.
The Lockheed Martin F-35 won the Joint Strike Fighter competition against the Boeing X-32 and we all know the F-35 is a disaster.

:(

>i dont watch football

Attached: 7ls3I_w-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.35K)

Alastair

I dont think you "cure" it you just learn how to emulate normal behaviors

ayyyyyy mr. dababy
LESSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

being poor isn't the problem

being poor and reproducing and then making your problems everyone's problems is an issue

if metal changes its size in hot/cold, then why use them for fillers? cheetos dust is superior in all ways

you crushed your quirky personality and style into becoming a classic office drone with hidden under the hood autism
dont personally think that's a good thing

i don't watch football but at least i have sex

Attached: 1659197205793227.webm (360x720, 2.83M)

i'm 100% going to hell if it exists

I can get 20 likes in a day on a dating app, but they're all girls like this
The online dating market is fucked

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-180639_Tinder.jpg (1080x1832, 746.76K)

nah
im pretty sure im high functioning assburgers and i was extremely social in highschool, no one would think otherwise, but in reality it was extremely draining and a facade bc i tried so hard
think in all honesty we are the normal ones and the masses are all freaks who couldnt hack it any time in history

>cheetos
FOY

Football is OK as far as sports go but watching sport in general is pretty boring

What have you done my la?

Attached: 54.png (1218x1236, 1.12M)

they sell them over here now SPAS