He created the United States, what do you have to say about him?

He created the United States, what do you have to say about him?

Attached: 1659768108314.png (1200x1457, 2.78M)

a psychotic murderer that ambushed a french royal and a traitor to the crown

Just once I want to see what his fake teeth looked like in his mouth instead of just on display.

I respect him even though I don't respect his country.

he dead af frfr

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpg (1400x1050, 220.43K)

He was racist so all records and images of him should be destroyed.

Ferguson could have killed him but didn't for the sake of chivalry.

He was a convenient figurehead for the group of elite founders who were his peers.
If he actually was the only founder we would have a more stable, but weaker system.

his body got pissed on by scots

he hated politics so he would never have been a sole founder

shows you who the good guys and bad guys were in the ARW:

>Ferguson sneaking up on Pulaski's men and killing them while they sleep
8^/
>Washington sneaking up on the Hessians and killing them while they sleep
8^O

That's why if he made it himself it would be weak, and more stable. A muted version of what it ended up being.

i disagree because he wouldn't have made it himself, he would always want somebody else to do it, if he was younger maybe he might be but at the end of the war other founders were much younger had other ideas
founders prop him up because of their own ideological disagreements, not because he had much to do in politics, when he said he didn't want to be king it wasn't because he was making the office electable it was because he was picking one side of the argument from other republicans around him

He took on the task of leading a weak military against the world's strongest military in an attempt to achieve self-determination for his people. His use of deception strategies are highly amusing, such as when he leaked fake battle plans for an invasion of New York to trick the British military into turning back from their attempted ambush of the arriving French military. A man of great integrity, respected by nearly everyone, among both ally and foe. When the revolution was won and he had control of the army and approval from the majority of civilians, he separated himself from nearly every other man upon the face of the world by relinquishing his post as the commander-in-chief instead of crowning himself a monarch. A man who is truly worthy of all the admiration he has received for the past two-hundred fifty years.

Attached: British BTFO.gif (320x180, 1.63M)

Ultrabased gigachad George
Jefferson was a fag

>George Washington is a hard master, very severe, a hard husband, a hard father, a hard governor. From his childhood he always ruled and ruled severely. He was first brought up to govern slaves, he then governed an army, then a nation. He thinks hard of all, is despotic in every respect, he mistrusts every man, thinks every man a rogue and nothing but severity will do.
-Thomas Jefferson, 1799

>I think I knew General Washington intimately and thoroughly; and were I called on to delineate his character it should be in terms like these....He was, indeed, in every sense of the words, a wise, a good, and a great man....in nothing bad, in few points indifferent; and it may truly be said that never did nature and fortune combine more perfectly to make a man great and to place him in the same constellation with whatever worthies have merited from man an everlasting remembrance.
-Thomas Jefferson, 1814

What did he mean by this?

meant for

he wasn't a very good general.

He did not do that.
A set of circumstances did and he knew that.
He was a very dignified, intelligent first president.

he was exceptionally pomp even more so than the brits, he loved being austere and would often look down on rustic officers of his own countrymen for being couth, basically a wannabee british peer

Ferguson would have been in parts someplace in virgina had he tried, do not pretend.

You shoulda won then, nigga! Kek
>inb4 French Allies
When was the last time you fought a war without allies? Fighting the Danes?

>French Allies
Don't forget the Spanish.>When was the last time you fought a war without allies?
in the 80s.

>>Ferguson sneaking up on Pulaski's men and killing them while they sleep
cringe
>>Washington sneaking up on the Hessians and killing them while they sleep
based

Faaaag Jefferson as always

I have nothing bu respect