Indian Army Height Requirement

In India you need to be at least 170cm to join the army. In this video the applicants to the army have their height measured: youtu.be/sU0vfc2HPaI

First of, why is there a height requirement to join the army? Doesn’t make a lot of sense. Second, the guy doing the measuring, is clearly below 170cm, he’s even wearing shoes and he’s still clearly well below the 170 mark. But somehow he was allowed to join the army?

Attached: B3A347EF-4298-4EDF-97EC-61CDEAC0C6DE.png (1334x750, 599.23K)

I'm guessing they have too many recruits, easy way to cut applicants.

seems kinda retarded
there are height requirements here for certain roles but there's plenty of shit manlets can do even better than tallfags in the army

Attached: 1642908483357.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

The video is for some army recruitment coaching academy, not from the actual army

They used to prefer manlets as fighter pilots here and may still today, not sure. I think you actually had to be under 5'10" or some shit at one point.

We have too many personel anyway, more and more of our budget get eaten up by pension then important defense acquisition. Not too long ago there were large protest regarding a scheme to fix this called Agnipath Scheme which would've allowed the hiring of personal on 4 year long contracts

some very old planes had tiny ass cockpits
ive sat in an f16 one and you're not gonna be comfortable there if you're 200+

Why all about army so gay?

there's a limit everywhere
in France it's between 152 and 203 cm

>First of, why is there a height requirement to join the army?

1. britian did it to weed out the weak
2. quick way of determining who could likely pass a subsequent physical
3. quick way of making an intimidating army
4. britian did it

remember that 90% of india's population is very useless so this is done to prevent useless, low-value people from obtaining formal state employment

I think it was during WW2 that the britsh army had a height requirement and it ended up turning the scottish, back then 6ft - 7ft tall, into manlets. Doubtless a globohomo scheme.

90% of India's population is EMIGRAYTing to your country over the next few years

170cm is short so its ok

you won't get into the army here with a body weight of less than 45 kg and/or a height of less than 150cm

Attached: 1645292309332.png (545x490, 611.57K)

90% of india's population would rather invade pakistan and have a final nuclear war, and you will. The surviving 10% already left because they realized the current situation is not fixable until most of the population dies

imagine india with only 1/50th of the population, literacy and pakistan eliminated it'd be a golden age

What about the gnomes?

if only to a private military company with his very own chain mail and hatchet

I am exactly 170 cms. Wether I'd pass or not would depend on my hair style that day

you still play cs desi?

Attached: F7EC4282-194A-4BCD-AD73-3B5927D55596.jpg (600x400, 27.65K)

How can you WILLINGLY join an army? I will never understand this cucked mentality of giving your life away for some jews and roasties, especially if youre an incel

idk how the huge armies some countries have are viable. they don't have the means of making use of that many people. they don't have the equipment, vehicles, and supplies.

>do Google search for "Indian Army height requirement"
>157cm, 152.5cm for Gorkhas and Assamese recruits
So there isn't.