Is anime popular in your cunt?

>flag
no

youtube.com/shorts/mkrW_0SzAfM?feature=share

Attached: 6p32fb.jpg (500x531, 50.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

in.ign.com/jujutsu-kaisen-0/173269/news/jujutsu-kaisen-0-shows-in-india-going-houseful-even-in-non-metro-cities-is-good-news-for-anime-cultu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is, you retard

all in your head

Now kiss

sirs please do not sneedeem

all me

Westoid oriented adult anime might not be popular but everyone grew up watching mostly anime without knowing what it was called.

all those cartoons were super censored they don't count

Lmao I heard that the theatres in my city were packed during the screening of the Jujutsu kaisen movie, so I guess yeah

I heard minions made more money than that

Generic shounenshit were always popular on the other hand even something like Eva is too weird for most normies

>adult anime
meanwhile actual shinchan

Attached: sdcds.gif (228x224, 217.82K)

>le popular cuz I said so
ask your nearby chaiwalla if he knows what anime is

Censored Hindi dub Shinchan is megakino. Disagree if brainlet
Wrong it was mostly SOL and kodomoshit

Keep coping

in.ign.com/jujutsu-kaisen-0/173269/news/jujutsu-kaisen-0-shows-in-india-going-houseful-even-in-non-metro-cities-is-good-news-for-anime-cultu

>SOL
No fucking way, I've attend comic cons and anime cons here and SOL is easily one of the least popular here

>comic cons
Irrelevant
Doraemon etc are all comfy SOL that everyone watched. Anime was never some sekret klub fandumb outside of the US, but because you consume American media you've now started to associate it with that

Yeah no I'm not some gatekeeping elitist, there are obviously some very popular childhood shows like kochikame and shinchan but those SOL are basically limited to the stuff people see as kids on animax or other tv channels

Anime is definitely very big right now with the 13-24 crowd. But Evangelion will probably never be popular here. I tried to get my friend into Lain and Hyouka but failed

This is a website based on the anime culture.
So why are you here sir?

In my experience kyoani stuff is fairly popular at least compared to other SOL anime on other hand i doubt lain will ever have mass appeal. I'm way more into mecha than anything and it's just as unpopular at least other than stuff like code geass