Would you fight for your country?

Attached: a_gun207.webm (852x480, 2.61M)

nah

The fuck is this movie

She missed.

reminder that you only owe essence to your family and loved ones

Yes, thinking about going to the war.

The way this video clip was shot reminds me of that T.a.t.u pop duo from Russia

asian starship troopers. no one told the director the bugs are supposed to be aliens.

no, not really. I would fight to protect my family but in general I fucking hate this country and its people

Is this supposed to be a brave female Chinese soldier fighting off a Taiwanese attack or something? Or is it the other way around and they just gave Chinese troops M16’s?

legit looks like it. she has a QBZ-95

Nah. Better my country die for me.

Kek

It depends on the conflict. Life would be miserable if there was nothing ever worth dying for

I would join the occupation force and hopefully become governor of the region

not even them

No. There's conscription here but I did civil service instead.

I don’t think that’s even a QBZ, looks like some fake futuristic mock-up, not even necessarily using a QBZ as a base. That’s why I’m so confused, if it was a real QBZ, the answer would be much more obvious

Sounds pretty reductive to me desu

jej

Attached: 684.webm (640x360, 2.36M)

What song is she playing?

Not a qbz. Maybe supposed to look a little like one, but it's at least aesthetically quite different

I would unironically fight for neo-liberal globalist goals, but would not for my own countrymen.
Fuck em

yes

Attached: 1636436696769.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Movie is Battle Royale II (2003) btw

Yes, but only if the war came to our homeland. Going to foreign countries for war is retarded.

Stopped being "my country" in the 80s.
I wouldn't support the status quo but neither would it be better under another world power's influence.
>tl;dr
Fuck it, NO