Sydney...

Sydney, Melbourne are filled to the brims with homeless people and literally rows of of rows of homeless sleeping underneath buildings in the middle of the city.
There should be a Paris-syndrome wikipedia page for Australia but for all the innocent childish Asians and Europeans that come and think they'll see quirky kangaroo travel and instead have to deal with crackheads Dazza and Derin going "oiiiiii you got a ciggie on ya moite".

Attached: 1980f9af6c566f772a323901b135517e.jpg (236x229, 8K)

>scared of homeless pipo
chink """men"""

That's called progress, chud. You will own nothing and you will be happy just like the homeless

I bet you're afraid of junkies too

Why shouldn’t you be?

Whoa I can get the California experience in Australia?

i expected australia to be like that. your country idolizes and emulates us too much, now you're just a typical goy nation. oops.

what surprised me was christchurch being so full of it. but wellington was pretty good so maybe that's just a chch thing? dunno. I spent one hour in auckland (was an hour too much) and I dont care what its like there.

I just stay away from the big cities whenever I'm traveling because they're all invariably bad

Don't worry they don't bite m8

I'm not afraid, they just need to be gassed is all

No there shouldn't. We don't want childish Asians or Europeans. You realise you're only studying in Australia because your daddy is shilling out the big bucks? We don't take Chinese international students because we love them, you're paypigs.

Most of the homeless are okay people, just doing it tough.

Any body who travels 20+ hours to another country just to visit some globohomo cities is a bit of a fucking retard any way.

Attached: 1380747546901.jpg (600x758, 245.96K)

Australia is much more leftist than the US. There's only a certain point before emulation becomes incorporation.

australia is objectively one of the best places on earth to live though in terms of income. why else would a foreigner move there? and why would a foreigner feel they had the right to judge a more successful society?

How can you not house them? Your country is the size of the continental US with less people that california. You can house everyone 1000 times over

Australia is a very classist society in subtle ways. "Bogans" and Indigenous people are left to rot in squalor because nobody cares about them.

The majority of our land isn't habitable. We're in a housing crisis because the Chinese bought up lots of investment properties but leave them empty (land is valued much more) and Chinese international students rent studio apartments instead of student accommodation

The Chinese are so fucking annoying, everyone hates them.
Bogans can get fucked. They're intentionally acting like cunts and biting the hand that feeds them.

Simply not true. Australia has an extensive social safety net system of unemployment, mental heath, disability and housing assistance.

even east europe like hungary and czech is full of homeless and hobos

It's unfortunate because they're sometimes nice people but are content to remain in grime because of bad upbringing. There's not much outreach to them either despite all the social services which act as more of a virtue signal than a true attempt to help them.

Bogans take pride in being bogans. You can't fix them. They are leeches on the system. IMO they should be pressed into the military if they continue to bludge.