Tell me about this area

Tell me about this area.

Attached: file.png (1000x1043, 1.37M)

nope

then why did you post in my thread?

your post isn't even funny, just a waste of everyone's time. a completely worthless bump

Conservative
Many Mangaka
Many Jomon

Is that the Nagasaki we nuked lol? Why is it even on the map? It should be a hole in the ground

it turns out that niggers are extremely more harmful to a city in the long run than an atomic bomb

Fukuoka is great place for night life. I was stationed in Sasebo a few years ago. Nice small city with a weird Dutch theme park. Not pictured in the map is Beppu which is one of the best hot spring cities in Japan (near Oita).

Also, hot and humid as fuck in the summers.

Home of the real Samurai.

too many christians

>Sasebo
What's the weather in fukuoka like? Is the night life in Japan accessible for foreigners, or a lot of establishments closed off?

Very few.

still too many
ideal is zero

My dad once played at a jazz club in Fukuoka

hey it's hoenn from pokemon :)

Nagasaki was the area many christian live in
but, no one there
I don't know why

I imagine they aren't closed off, but language barrier will hurt you

During the Sengoku Period and even in the Edo period, it was practically its own Kingdom, run by the Shimazu Clan in Satsuma Domain. They also dragged Okinawa into the Japanese fold when the Shimazu invaded the place and kidnapped the Ryukyu King. It was also very active in world trade, and was still the case even after the Tokugawa closed the country coz the Sanctioned ports like Nagasaki was in Kyushu.

They were also largely responsible for Japan's modernization when Angry Samurai from Satsuma- furthest from the center of Tokugawa Power- rebelled against the Edo Government and jumpstarted the Meiji Restoration.

Attached: Satsuma.jpg (751x974, 84.08K)

actually no, satsuma and shimazu owned the south west corner, the whole of kyushu was only owned for less than 10 years and was divided up by toyotomi again

Do pretty japnese girls live there?

It was de facto pretty much theirs. They were utterly dominant there.

no, stop being wierd, they had a rebellion against toyotomi and had all their lands redistributed except kagoshima, they fought against tokugawa and sekigahara and had more lands distributed and became tozama, yes fictious video games make them a big deal only because they fought a lot compare to most clan at the time and later they had the satsuma rebellion but sorry during the beginning of edo majority of kyushu belonged to tokugawa hatamoto, they had some wealth later on in late edo because there were as many tozama to divide the wealth whereas tokugawa had too many seperate branches and clans taking land from hatamoto lands, pls

>never heard of place
:/
>never heard of place, Japan
:o