Have you seen a vagina irl in your cunt?

Have you seen a vagina irl in your cunt?

Attached: Neo Dutch Wife.png (847x1200, 1.2M)

no

no

i used to go to a public bath with my mom when I was a little kid so I probably saw lots of them but I don't remember anything

Theoretically yes but I never really bothered to look that much. Was such a horny cunt I just wanted to fuck

Attached: 1655187563575.jpg (3648x2432, 1.41M)

yes

Attached: boom.jpg (805x1140, 499.58K)

Neighbor girl and I swapped flashes of each other's genitals when we were little kids. To date that's the only time I've seen a vag up close.

no

Back of the knee maybe...

I saw a titty... doesnt it counts?

Same.

no

>Hes my first love
>Proceed to fuck all his "friend" in spite
Nigga the author is clearly up in her head, clearly abusing some meds or smoking some exotic moss from some hidden onsen in shizuoka perfecture or someshit

You are not cute

Yes, same one, several times, for extended periods of time, but I fucking forgot what it looked like

yes, they don't smell as bad as people say.

No but I felt one when me and my old weeb girl friend went to this anime convention in 2009. She was staying over at my grandparents place with me in separate rooms. One of the nights I felt curious to see what her boobs felt like so I went downstairs while she was sleeping and touched her boobs and put my hands down her pajama pants to feel her pussy. This was in grade 9 and I haven't touched a girl since.

On a computer screen

Same, we called it "playing doctor" back then

Yeah I don’t really get the smell thing either I’ve been with three girls and none of them smelled

>25 year old KHHHHVHHJSHDGSGHDHVV
I have higher chances of getting a nobel prize in medicine or winning the lottery than having sex.