If you ever fucking see a canadian in your country, fucking kill and rob them. they're the scum of the earth...

if you ever fucking see a canadian in your country, fucking kill and rob them. they're the scum of the earth, they're fucking genocidal homosexual child rapist catholics, they're nazis, they're fascists, and none of them deserve to fucking live. you'd be doing the world a favour, none of them deserve to fucking live. they're fucking evil

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115.67K)

I live 15 minutes from the Canadian border.

come here, bring a gun. shoot it up. they deserve to fucking die, and then rot in fucking hell. they're not human beings

what happened op?

You know what to do

Attached: 1657635836050.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

you don't understand what fascistic child rapist homosexual pedophile illiterate redneck white supremacist antisemitic pieces of worthless, subhuman, fucking reactionary right wing shit canadians are. none of them deserve to live, they're fucking evil, they're the scum of the earth.

well, yeah, they're anglos. But I'm sure not every Canadian is like this.

Bros what's happening?

>buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword

>anglos
oh, that must be it. but, no, basically every canadian who isn't an immigrant is fucking gay and evil and subhuman. anyone who grows up is a subhuman piece of fucking shit
these "people" are fucking psychotic fascists, they're not human beings. it's fucking hell on earth, even worse than america.

also there's a good chance that killed canadian will turn out to be ukrainian

Attached: 1620453743953.jpg (567x563, 61.29K)

i'm 1/4 ukranian... but also 1/2 russian
i hate my mother though so fuck the ukranians

>oh, that must be it. but, no, basically every canadian who isn't an immigrant is fucking gay and evil and subhuman.
Most Canadian whites are trash. There is a reason why the elites of Canada (Smart moral whites) are trying to replace the Average Canadian with an immigrant.
They would rather live with high IQ browns and yellows than the trailer trash methheads.

They are also waging war against said trash by promoting LGBT and making drugs legal (to pacify them during their replacement)

True. We have the largest population outside of Ukraine and Russia. They're almost a majority in stone parts of Saskatchewan.

Looking for a nafri with a french passport to marry me

I cook decently
not true. most are average or below average due to the huge amount of college international students

Canada is just rednecks with snow.

He's a ravaged schizo, he always larp and talk about race in /sp/ as well

nah, whites here are way too passive to be rednecks

Ywnbaw

Rednecks are passive to niggers. The highest rate of race mixing in the USA is in the south.

This is because only low tier whites can be out competed by a nig. Only a Canadian can lose to a Pajeet, Nigerian and ESL chink. LMAO!

Lose to them in his own cunt. Where he was born and raised. PATHETIC. You deserve it desu. All Angloids do.

Imagine being too far left to live in Canada, the furthest left English speaking country. Mao would call you a radical lefty.