What do people in your country think of the Catholic Church? How many people in your country follow Catholicism?

What do people in your country think of the Catholic Church? How many people in your country follow Catholicism?

Attached: Emblem_of_the_Papacy_SE.png (1510x2047, 796.12K)

based.

cringe.

they are going extinct here.
shame they're being replaced with a much bigger evil: evangelicals

Viva Cristo Rei.

They literally hit another rock bottom after the other because more child abuse and cover up stories come up every 2 months or so. Membership cancelations are at a 40 year high.

The duality of Brazilians.

If you're a true American: pagan superstition

Attached: 7pBzMhzi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.05K)

nobody follows it in here, people only larp as catholics

Explain to me why it's pagan.

Attached: austriareligion.jpg (209x360, 15.47K)

Being a little hyperbolic but the "veneration" of the saints/Mary and relics being the obvious one. Picrel is one of their idolatrous shrines where they pay homage to the severed head of Catherine of Sienna.

Attached: 800px-head_of_saint_catherine_of_siena.jpg (699x705, 126.42K)

It's American Evangelical schizophrenia because Catholics don't revert back to "muh bible" for everything

>sola scriptura is schizophrenia

Attached: meds.gif (236x260, 149.09K)

Pr*testantism is a religion for narcissists who think they can have a personal relationship with god. The saints are middle men who present your prayers to god because you're not worthy of doing it yourself.

Unfortunately, the population of practicing Catholics is going way down.

We will be replaced by fag-loving Pr*testants.

Attached: protestant.webm (576x1024, 1.16M)

>you must give money to religion man if you want to go to heaven
>you must worship jesus' irrelevant mother because of the bullshit immaculate conception and these random saints...becuz you just have to ok!
The absolute state

If we're narcissists papists are insecure wrecks with no assurance of salvation.
cope, picrel
based Protestant brvther

Attached: 1602114549863.png (1700x1353, 264.14K)

>you must give money to religion man if you want to go to heaven
not true. typical pr8testant bullshit lie

>you must worship jesus' irrelevant mother
not true either. we pray to her. that doesn't mean we worship her

Maybe not scizophrenia but it's definitely fucking boring
I like all the interesting development Catholicislm has done for Christianity instead of just "muh dead Jew on a stick" and a refusal to go any further than that

Evangelical Protestants aren't most protestants.

Mainstream Catholicism these days is virtually indistinguishable from pr*testantism. Retvrn to tradition.

does Tiktok wordfilter "abortion"?

they really can't stop interfering with our politics

I'm Dominican. Most people larp as Catholics. They get mad if you say you don't believe in God, but they have no issue with sex out of wedlock and stuff like that.

In the US it's even less strict, most Catholics are OK with gays marrying and with abortion even though the Pope says it's a sin.

>the church that is known for being child slavers along with their "Hebrew" masters
I don't trust most Proddies and Orthodox either.

>the only relevant part of Catholicism is strict sexual abstinence and hating gays

Dominicans from my experiences with them tend to be really schizo about being half black.

It was just a few prominent examples. They don't follow anything the Bible or the Vatican says really.

They're Catholic only when baptism, communion, and confirmation happens.

Most Protestants and Orthodox are the same. Christianity really needs to go back to it's Hebrew roots without the Synagogue of Satan infiltrating it.

Why are Amerivangelists like this

Yeah most Dominicans in the US would classify as black here. Some of them get angry though because only the darkest people would qualify as black in the DR. The system is different.