What will be his next project?

What will be his next project?

Attached: disney-body-preserved1.jpg (737x811, 109.01K)

something he would have thought deplorable and would never have approved I'm sure, (they) will never forgive him for being an anti(them)

if you mean jews that is incorrect.

It's a myth that Walt Disney is anti-semitic

1.) He worked with tons of Jews in his field and had many in top level positions in his company. By all their accounts he was more than tolerant of them. His head animator during his golden age was a Jew.
2.) He made anti-Nazi films before it was mandated by the War Department
3.) He donated to Zionist groups during the foundation of Israel
4.) He was on the campaign board to elect Barry Goldwater for President, who was a Jewish Republican.
5.) There is no real evidence he ever said or did anything anti-semitic. The extent of the findings is he joked around with his Jewish head animator in a Yiddish accent sometimes

6.) He was named man of the year in 1955 by B'nai B'rith
Ironically both SJWs and Incels try to characterize Walt as anti-semitic. The former to tarnish an American icon, the latter to make themselves less ostracized/alone

So have we developed the technology to save him or are we just doing it for the hell of it?

They’re going to make sure he can’t come back and destroy them

Attached: Fantasia.jpg (450x600, 53.32K)

Fire all the woke faggots
Fire all the HR spastics
Bulldoze modern EPCOT amusement park and turn it into the town of the future

lol cryo shit is all bs

they have to remove your blood and replace it with shitty chemicals and then replace it back with blood, restart your heart and somehow reverse brain damage and then fix what was wrong with you 50 years ago

Would resurrecting him create some kind of loophole that would stop Mickey from being public domain?

Walt fucked kids, he has no right to decide what is deplorable

why do (((they))) hate him then, and seemingly make his company/its product into something he would have despised

man he's gonna be pissed when he finds out what they've been up to without him

They want to eat his body.

That is why we keep them frozen until we can clone a new body and download the mind.

this, this sort of (((slander))) is a prime example of their burning hatred for the man

They hate him because he was a rich white man who worked to get to where he was and wanted a better world
They subvert his stuff because it's just a fundamental desire for them

Neat. How do I get in on that action?

I always wondered why that Family Guy episode depicted Disney as antisemetic, when there's almost no evidence of it.

honestly the sight of the current state of his company would probably just kill him again

yes i'm sure he would surely hate it with it's current net worth and him reclaiming shares

It's in their nature to corrupt. They can't help themselves.

Being someone from his time and waking up in the modern world would be an absolute nightmare. I'm sure he'd flip his shit in private and they'd keep him locked away from making any public statements while they made sure they'd wrested all legal rights to the company away from him.

>dry ice begins to clear
>Hellsmarch.mp3 starts playing
>capsule rotates upright

>Uhh Mr Disney these are the faces of Disney now. Baby Yoda and Baby Leia

>His head animator during his golden age was a Jew.
>3.) He donated to Zionist groups during the foundation of Israel
not true at all

Cryonics is some bullshit, honestly.

There is no monolithic jewish opinion on Disney, he's quite popular in Israel still and the Jewish-run disney company still maintains his wholesome legacy (see the recent tom hanks movie that was accused of portraying him too nicely).