/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

DUDE Edition

Previous

Attached: 1654123234331.png (589x589, 394.12K)

Why did Lalo smoke a doobie with Howard

You guys literally copy and paste the same posts in every thread

stay, namaste brah

OFFICIAL Albuquerque Cinematic Universe POWER RANKINGS
Lalo (Terrifying Presence, teleportation enabled) > 8 Gates Nacho (S6) > Felina Heisenberg > BB Gus > Ken Wins > Bloodlusted Mike (YOU ARE DONE) = Bloodlusted/Rabid Dog Jesse > Don Eladio > Gene > Punished Howard (wearing Hamlindingo Blue) > BB Mike > Chuck before EHS > Saul Goodman > El Camino Jesse > The guy who spared Lalo with the axe > Pre-Stroke Hector > BCS Gus > Heisenberg > "ASAC Schrader" Hank > Howard > The Cousins > The Disappearer > Taco > Kim (without holding back) > Nacho > Slippin' Jimmy > Missisippi Hitmen > The Art Crew > S5 Gomie > Bill Burr > S1 Hank > Mike pre-BCS > CLiff Main > Huell > The Vet > Jake Pinkman > Jack > Gale > Junkie Jesse > Tyrus > Lyle > Kevin Wachtell > EHS Chuck > Tortuga > Old Joe > Fat Todd > Victor > Young Kim > Rich Schweikart > Bogdan > Fake Heisenberg > Gretchen and Elliot Schwartz (Post Grey Matter) > Juan Bolsa > Ernesto > Lydia > Combo > Drew Sharp > Shadow Howard (Saul) > Average Los Pollos Hermanos Employee > Fred Whalen > Werner Ziegler > Donald Margolis > Cinnabon Gene (Power level suppressed) > Jane > Bill Oakley > Spooge > Ted Beneke > Pryce

Attached: waltuh.jpg (1000x540, 222.83K)

Attached: 1654150949376.jpg (1600x900, 257.86K)

What about Flynn?

Lalo confirmed demi God

Flynn = Ted Beneke
Walt Jr (S5) = Average Los Pollos Hermanos Employee

You missed Munsinger and Casimiro

bravo

Attached: ee_1216_Clock.jpg (2000x2000, 524.9K)

so the H O Ward / Saul boxing scene was pointless...

*Lalokun teleports behind Howardsama*
*Mikesenapi uses rinnegan*

Attached: 1654149150424.jpg (293x172, 9.6K)

i did a lawyer ranking earlier, but I can't find it. di you want to tell us what you think? punished howard and s6part2 gene would be pretty high. Casamiro is mid to low level, he has no feats. However Prime Chuck is definitely the most powerful.

Nah you are

I’m confused, do people actually like Nachos final speech? I like the premise and stuff but some of the wording sound like it was written by women ngl

Yeah, why?

does anyone actually think bcs is anywhere near brba?

It was a little too over the top, especially the YOU THINK OF ME

seething howardcuck

It was written by Gordon Smith

Easiest way to tell if someone’s a midwit is if the first two seasons aren’t their favorites