Vietnamese are the most powerful race and diaspora. this is a fact

vietnamese are the most powerful race and diaspora. this is a fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCu4G_ZkBI0

Attached: 1643192025115.jpg (827x694, 41.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he literally just flips a switch and goes full john wick on a motherfucker
this is why we lost

>btfo americans
>loved by everyone
>immigrates to japan and impregnates their women
i-i kneel to the vietbros...

The knife appeared out of nowhere. Do viets have knife magic?

Ayo... Dis wyt boi sayin' dat the Asian shouldn't have killed the wyt boi robbin' him. And dat he committed murder? Ya'all agree wit dis?

Attached: yt boi.png (801x557, 70.77K)

Pretty crazy. I think a lot of people underestimate asians in general and think that they are harmless.

>Hey, my white brothers, I can let you take the bills, but can you leave the coins behind? Otherwise, I wouldn't have change for somebody who would like to break bills, or if somebody wishes to purchase an item but don't have the exact amount on hand. Please, otherwise I would have to kill one of you
>"Nah"
>*stabs a robber to death after he jumps over the counter*

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: asian_store_owner_threatens_to_stab_white_man_to_death_and_does_it_after_he_doesn't_at_least_leave_the_coins_behind.webm (800x450, 3M)

bump

Lmao he doesn't even sound concerned, just annoyed

you just know the aznidentity ricecel posters are hype as fuck

He's too white to be vietnamese though.

My White brother.

Attached: truth.png (629x229, 31.23K)

hi redd!t!!

Attached: 1659756617686410.jpg (1536x2048, 847.44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0

I laughed for five minutes when he said he was being stabbed and saying "I'm dead, I'm dead".

Attached: a33.gif (646x466, 755.74K)

vietnamese have a reputation for violent criminal gangs in lots of areas.

t. knower

How long until the police nab him?

Based VietBVLL

Attached: 1637972753512.png (1280x720, 378K)

I need me a Viet wife so she can give birth to badass Viet boys

Police never give a shit when shop clerks take matters into their own hands. It's only an inconvenience for them because of the paperwork.

There was a Vietnamese friend I had in highschool who I learned about half way through was only hanging out with me because he was gay for me. It's especially funny looking back because the person I met him through had the same exact body type as me. Long story short I told him I was flattered but don't swing that way and stopped hanging out with him.

deserved, he was being polite for using such a small knife, we use big machetes here for filth like this