Please come to London and enjoy the hustle and bustle

Please come to London and enjoy the hustle and bustle

Attached: 1657908831112.jpg (720x960, 131.97K)

I'd rather go to Florence

Attached: 1658227225797014.jpg (1242x1804, 1.83M)

Uhh were in a pandemic

No. There are too many people in London for a schizo like me

>hustle and bustle
pure box fag cope

No, I'm going to Budapest and Krakow on my next euro trip

more like SCAMDEMIC
pc gone mad

Attached: 1641598344766.jpg (1144x786, 335.17K)

You're stupid, you don't know anything you dumb faggot.

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS

unironically needs more diversity

i like english people and i really want to go to england but im afraid at least 50% of the population openly hates americans and im too sensitive to get repeatedly clowned for my nationality

>being this autistic in real life

nah. they will just clown on your autism.

God what a pussy. We mog tf out of uk. Plus other western countries are introverted they won't say shit to your face, just get home and blog about you on social media (or here).

Attached: 1631163875394.jpg (640x641, 48.18K)

I've been to England 5 times and was never once discriminated against for being American. There was some banter but it was all in good fun

people here love americans compared to how they think of Pakis,Poles, French and Germans

Not really especially if you go outside London, they're more curious because they don't see Americans that often.

no ive met a few brits and theyre quite snappy and aggressive with their insults, im just trying to chill, i dont want to be verbally assaulted by some chav as soon as i open my mouth

mate people love america and americans you speak like the people in films

Agreed. Honestly, brits are the most wannabe americans ever and 70% of their culture and politics is about imitating americans. boris johnson's exit speech was literally just about how the UK should become more american, it was humiliating.

if anything the average burger will be treated like a king in the UK.

>Plus other western countries are introverted
Might be true for countries like Sweden but people here anything but Introverted. Introverts are literally treated as mentally ill here.

Attached: FR6Zm1mWUAA03NQ.jpg (742x681, 70.6K)