Will you watch his final film?

Will you watch his final film?

Attached: image.jpg (750x893, 87.17K)

Only if it's Star Trek

I finally appreciated the Hollywood film although hated the ending still.

Attached: 1653830099602.jpg (1280x720, 87.75K)

he is slowly turning into Richard Nixon.

The ending was practically the whole point of the movie. It shows that Rick Dalton, a fictional character whose acting career was going down the tubes, still had an important reason to exist, whether he realized it or not.

what do you think would happen if tarantino hired a specific actress he wanted to shoot scenes with her feet, and he has specific shot compositions in mind, and on the day of shooting she refused to show her feet? how do you think he would react? how far do you think he would push the issue? keep in mind he has already shot at least 60% of the film and her character couldn't simply be cut out of the film. do you think he would fire her?

yes that is the pay off for the Tarantino violence fans starved after two hours of Pitt driving. Im saying I dislike it and feels completely different to the rest of the film.

Why does Tarantino have dollar store art in his house?

these were pictures of a random house some guy posted, he just decided to photoshop Tarantino in and everybody thought it was real

kek that's beyond based, fooled me

That makes a lot more sense than Tarantino deciding to buy a house with that kitchen.

It's the difference between petit and haute bourgeoisie. The photos show these fancy light fixtures, but Tarantino himself, like most wealthy people, probably uses flat LEDs.

Most rich people aren't like the Trumps. They're usually pretty normal people who just want the easiest and best solutions to problems, which often rules out excessive displays of wealth.

great film
shit ending ruins it
that's retarded

Fuck i photoshopped OPs picture so he's looking at a bunch of Any Forums shit.

I wonder if I can find it.

at the theaters with my gf, my grandma and my best friend.

eh, it's more about how Tarantino envisions this alternate reality where the most traumatic event when he was a kid (the Tate-LaBianca murders) is inadvertently thwarted by his favorite people in the world (old Hollywood actors and stuntmen)

You can certainly hate it for that reason if you want to, it's very masturbatory. But I like it, I like the ending. The ending is the only way I can get plebs to watch it (but beforehand I have to explain to them who Sharon Tate was and how she died, fucking no one under 40 remembers that)

It's most likely more Kill Bill shit, so no.

The ending is the only good part. You only enjoyed the film because you imagined you were Cliff Booth.

Attached: Pepe - Cliff Booth.png (909x900, 466.78K)

The older he gets the more he looks like an actual goblin.

hell yea i love tarantino

pulp fictionis one of my all time favorites and dont understand/tv/s hate for it unless i say that you guys hate tatantino then you pretend to like him either way ive enjoyed all his movies except kill bill

Wow I actually found it on a different old account.

Its not as funny as a I remember but still pretty based.

Attached: QTpie.png (750x727, 879.08K)

Tarantino doesn't even have good taste in feet. It's almost like he's trolling foot fetishists. He's basically the only dude producing consistent foot scenes in mainstream cinema and almost every actress he chooses has gigantic, deformed, callused man-feet. Imagine if there was only one dude out there filming titty scenes, and out of all of the thousands of actresses out there with prime, perky milkers he chooses from the small handful with saggy, deflated, stretch-marked Nat Geo tits.

Nah he is just a degnerate foot fag.

That means he takes all shapes and sizes.

The bigger the manlier the more degenrate the orgasm.

I personally only perfer literally perfect feet... I'm talking not too big, not too small, not too funky, not too fresh, not too perfect, not too busted.

Just perfect fucking feed friendo.