It's a shame that rich and diverse culture of this continent are replaced and homogenized with shitty import from...

It's a shame that rich and diverse culture of this continent are replaced and homogenized with shitty import from faraway region

Attached: 1200px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 272.15K)

how so?

>US becoming more and more Latino
>Latin America becoming more and more americanized
We will eventually be the same people with the same culture and become the same country

This

I thought you were talking about native culture being replaced and homogenized by shitty import from faraway Europe

>tf
>tp

>a post in an anonymouse ice sculpture enthusiast forum is evidence of acculturation
I thought so

Yeah.

And I like to add that, Canadians, Americans will not escape it. They'll also homogenize to fit in - they aren't in Europe anymore.

Amerindians werent used to the machiavellan realpolitik of eurasia. If you see a map of ancient civilizations you will notice that all eurasian civilizations are horizontal and very short distance, yet in the americas theyre vertical and there's a block that prevented invasions (darien gap).

Due to this, both andean and mesoamerican civilizations were very fragile, one bad crop could have wiped them out. Also the fact that there were no beast of burden complicated even more the situation.

This whole situation made homologize their culture and integrate all the symbols. The calendar, rituals, names, religion, gods, everything was homologized to save energy. This homologization of culture was called toltecayotl

The french did something similar during their revolution

What’s stopping Latin America from uniting as becoming the next economic and military superpower like China? You all speak Spanish anyway no matter how different the dialects are.There’s more interbreeding there than Africa, Middle East, and Asia. It should be easy, why isn’t it happening yet?

This isn't true
Most chicanos barely speak Spanish or keep any cultural traditions alive
In another generation, most of them will just be typical Amerimutts but browner
They're definitely not going to bother passing the language on to their children

I know this because I'm a chi

Cowboy culture >>>>>>>>>>>>all the modern shit "culture" """"latinx""""""

Attached: FYhtZZAWIAMdwoV.jpg (1087x2048, 206.13K)

Chicanos are into black American culture

You actually reinforced the point and just didnt notice that. The user is saying latinx are more and more americanized meanwhile the USA is more racially latinx

That what we wanna. I think the racial differences are the cause of our disunity.

>1200px-Latin_America_(ort(...).png
trying a new vpn today huh

>>US becoming more and more Latino
>>Latin America becoming more and more americanized
>We will eventually be the same people with the same culture and become the same country
wrong south america is becoming more and more latino, thats why its a shithole

We are simultaneously a shithole and becoming americanized, it's how pink-haired latin american girls on twitter can complain about blacks and gays being oppressed and zoomers can play videogames and wank to hentai on their phones while at the same time, someone's getting brutally beheaded in the favela 900 meters away from them.

>What’s stopping Latin America from uniting as becoming the next economic and military superpower like China?
>like China
China is over 90% Han Chinese, Latin America contains whites, natives, mestizos, etc, i.e. a fucking mess.

>That what we wanna
That may be what you want but not all of us.

Blame the cucktholics.

>What’s stopping Latin America from uniting
Meme nationalism

The area in green isn’t a single continent. Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean are part of North America. The remainder is South America.

Half the population of your average Latam country are US simps who dont want the region to gain any leverage that isnt directly related to america. Ironically all the new south american leaders are probably going to work together until they all get killed by the CIA

we hate each other just barely enough to not start any wars