Hi where is the discussion about the USA

I am american please ask me about my cunty for eggzample did you know we have abortion in the USA now you know

Attached: 4qolp6c1zbx81.png (2048x2048, 324.39K)

>Anti-Abortugal

Here is a depiction of Americans. On the left is Ben Franklin and on the right is John Adams. They are two of our founding fathers

Attached: c4675f1edb804c96ba57be8637be66d2.jpg (1920x1080, 414.38K)

The freaks in makeup surrounding them are NOT americans just in case you couldn't tell, they are frenchoids

Did you know America has ALLIGATORS?
Now you know.

Attached: 150311-florida-alligator-412p.jpg (2085x1312, 340.48K)

Cool thread OP. Did you know that America has BLACK PEOPLE?
Wow i did not know that thank you my fellow american

Attached: 1655746057905.jpg (1170x1576, 1.26M)

Does anyone have any questions about the USA?

24 weeks is insane tb.h

Hi
Does Portugal have any questions about the USA

Abortion is always insane.

Time to update that map. It's illegal in my state entirely now.

i get that it's questionable to cut out a 6 months old unborn baby out of the womb but won't completely ban it just lead to unwanted kids and kitchen table abortions?
especially in the basketball american community

It wasn't happening before we engaged in such a wholesale slaughter of the unborn, I don't think it will happen now.

>40 weeks
jesus, why don't you just let them came out and shoot them in the head

>It wasn't happening before we engaged in such a wholesale slaughter of the unborn
lol

Didn't that movie freakonomics explain that crime went down because the unwanted kids who caused it weren't there to cause it 20 years later?

Yes and since even almost half of Republicans want at least some amount of abortion on demand legal, and red States are already shooting down new legislations against abortion, we'll see if it wasnt just political suicide on the part of federal level republicans
Retarded move imo, retarded enough that maybe it is for ideological reasons

Most people seem ok with abortion up until the 1st trimester.

>movie
wew

Do chuds legitimately care about the lump of cells, is it purely a religious meme or is it just to make women seethe?

Look monkey, it's been awhile since I've even heard of it. I understand you have limited internet time right now but Google it to correct me. Ok?

What kind of fish do you have where you live?

:(

>:]