Why don’t thirdies lynch pink western pedos? They can get away with it. How common are they in your country...

Why don’t thirdies lynch pink western pedos? They can get away with it. How common are they in your country . Are westerners this bad?

youtu.be/K_0r9QOsR-Q [Open]

Attached: FCE7A5D7-A405-4C2C-B944-271CB1378655.jpg (631x1024, 207.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/american-sex-tourists-caught-in-cambodia/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/amp/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
amp.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/02/children-sex-tourists-leave-behind-fathers-visited-philippines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The overwhelming majority of sex tourists in Southeast Asia are Koreans followed by Japs and chinks.

why does josh luna larp as every Asian?

theyre asian so he cant project his hatred for white people upon them

Luna lives in the west and his entire world view comes from there so he only knows about white sex tourists since no one would ever bring up other random countries sex tourists

This, also a huge chunk of Johns and clients of prostitutes, especially in Thailand, are local men.

you know the comic is shit when everything is labelled for people to understand it.

America doesn’t ship trash to third world countries we dump our trash in New Jersey where it belongs

Idk about pedos but this firstie trash problem is real, from time to time they find some unwanted container literally full of hospital waste from some firstie country and end up incinerating it rather than sending it back

Asian countries should actually deport people like this and they should be charged with something when they get back.
The US actually has people who investigate American pedos in SEA, help the local police build a case, and then charges them when they're deported following their imprisonment in whatever country they're in. I forget what agency they're from, I remember thinking that it didn't seem related. Like the DEA, DHS, or something like that. I saw a documentary about them their work in Cambodia.

Apparently it's ICE. I found an article from google.
thenewamerican.com/american-sex-tourists-caught-in-cambodia/

>Why don’t thirdies lynch pink western pedos? They can get away with it. How common are they in your country . Are westerners this bad?
Because they love them. Westerners only do good for them and the people recognize it. I find it funny that Josh Luna depicts the Philippines like this but lives in America and I doubt has barely ever visited it even if just to visit extended family. Meanwhile it's the white man's burden to go to thirdie cunts and spread the wealth and health of civilization. I would visit the third world if I had the time and money to do so just to live like max payne.

Wrong
Most are whites from uk Germany Australia and USA
Just hit up Bangkok
Japan and Korea got the best girls why leave
Incels and boomers are the worst ones

Luma is right

Attached: 834E1150-0A0C-4925-BDE3-DF6C200608D2.jpg (1008x1024, 135.05K)

You will never be mentally healthy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/amp/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

amp.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/02/children-sex-tourists-leave-behind-fathers-visited-philippines

It’s mostly white guys leaving bastards behind worse then the ghettos of Detroit

Attached: 1DA3C775-ECB9-40F9-922C-DDC8A8402E7C.jpg (1024x1003, 176.64K)

>help the local police build a case
lol they're not helping them, what theyre doing is making sure thirdie cops don't cover up cases for quick bucks.

Very Cynical so probably true
:(

Keep drinking Mickey you were raised by a henpeck society
You never knew sanity
Stop sexpatting in Thailand , wish you had only 2 weeks vacation to keep u in line

Attached: 42BA2622-9231-424D-BFB0-44D71E34E89F.jpg (512x1024, 65.73K)

Why do Chinese people worship white men then?

Attached: 1604573234083.jpg (899x590, 90.41K)

Based jews

Attached: 3B0952F1-58B2-42EC-9BE3-B6446228DCBB.jpg (775x1024, 100.27K)

Right, but its ok because they rook rike the locals, and are close enough ethnically. Pinkoid does not rook rike locals, so its not ok.

Similar to how many white people would have a problem with Tyrone's PP in their sister, but no problem with some random Norwegian's PP in their sister. Because the Norwegian looks like you and is also close enough ethnically.

I mean this unironically, btw.

It’s pretty sad I agree
It was honour before now it’s money
Seppuku and honor killing is needed