Nothing Special

Is it Norm's best work yet?

Attached: nm-norm-macdonald-nothing-special.jpg (680x400, 28.49K)

It was utter shit. I turned it off after 5 minutes

No. It is what it is, a rough draft. Now of course a Norm rough draft is still much better than most peoples finished work but its not up to par with his best stuff.

Attached: watch sports show.jpg (500x375, 38.76K)

It was fine. I laughed a few times. It needed a lot of refinement, but I'd rather get what we got than nothing at all. Feels fitting that his last "stand up" joke ever was about how much he loves his mother.

'Gets good at the 6 minute mark.

>get it guys Im a terrible comedian so my entire personality is anti humor
ripbozo

I love love love Norm. This should never have been aired. Standup needs an audience

It was kind of depressing

norm is dead and he was never funny just an anti joke retard

Didn't laugh once

>dumb bumbling man actually is... LE SMART???
>*cuts to 30 minutes of comedians circlejerking each other comparing him to jazz*
wow, great special. thank you norm for your jazz

Zoomer
Actually a zoomer
Zoomer

>cuck joke
hmmm

sperm mccuckold

his podcast and talk show appearances were always his best work, I was never much for his standup but it was nice to have more norm

yea i agree, he was best when contrasting with other people.

Boomer with nostalgia goggles for some celebrity cuck he'll never meet causeh e's dead lel

It was an amusing chunk of coal but if he polished it it would be a hillarious diamond of a special.

zoomerchads stay winning bruh

watched the first 10 mins at my parents house on memorial day at first I almost teared up like this is the last thing of norm, and the pic of all his friends. but then he like rambled on for 7 mins and at best i got a few chuckles

ill watch it eventually. ngl seeing norm old and blathering on about sports like a dementia patient is oof

based sports show enjoyer. norms best works are weekend update, dirty work, tom green live appearances, ridiculous, and sports show.

Norm's standup was never the best part of his shtick, and you could tell he wasn't 100% for this considering he was dying, but it was fine. Wouldn't watch it again, won't remember any joke from it in a few weeks from now, but worth watching.

why don't you go back to scrolling instagram while meme accounts are paid by the government to brainwash you, your whole generation will be the next boomers with how badly you're gonna be psy-oped

Hard disagree, Norm’s standup bit on killing a woman and burying her in the woods is the funniest shit I’ve ever heard

second segment would be better if david letterman and molly shannon weren't there.

There are boot leg versions of most of these jokes done at small clubs. I love norm but his execution at those clubs was better since it had the audience to help with flowing from one joke to the next.

Letterman is autistic

It seemed more like a sketch he wanted to get down. I guess at least his son probably got some money from it.

Yeah I wanted to hear more from Sandler and Spade.

it's like he doesn't know how to not act like a talk show host

Every gem spoken came out of his mouth. You're like a child. He asked all the good questions about what they had all just seen.

why the fuck is he asking questions like an interviewer? it's not like norm is there to answer

>I guess at least his son probably got some money from it.
his daughter, you bigot

>instagram
strictly used by millenialtroons, oof, self own

He was a good voice actor too