/brit/

Trans rights are human rights edition

Attached: 1659662915769087.jpg (1200x1600, 216.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdWqpiy0zRI
youtube.com/watch?v=7rB3b3CFXRA
youtube.com/watch?v=0_4WWf9MT9s
youtube.com/watch?v=iZPHCikPJqs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian's
youtube.com/watch?v=aro2vgpcpis
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist
youtube.com/watch?v=sP7PbPqsw3A
youtube.com/watch?v=F56Q8vP15qI
youtube.com/watch?v=5D_1wPy93YE
youtube.com/watch?v=NWlv3USTIyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Transvestites already have the same rights everyone else has edition

youtube.com/watch?v=tdWqpiy0zRI

based keir
he will be pm next year

is there such thing as a pretty girl who likes to save money and doesn't want to waste yours?

/brit/ is just Any Forums for people who don't like Any Forums. No discussion of any kind is had here, debates are mocked and derided by the masses in an attempt to make them go away, no theories are posited and finessed.

All this would be fine if there was a silly side to things as Any Forums has always been known for its whimsy and weirdness and does not have a requirement to be a serious forum however even there /brit/ utterly utterly fails. In years of existence the general has failed to produce even a single meme of any note of any kind. Unlike the country it is named for /brit/ has a nonexistent cultural output for export. Even obscure boards and generals on places like /mlp/ and Any Forums have contributed more to the history of chan culture. Even trap threads have.

Ultimately /brit/ is a PATHETIC milieu of around 70 regular desperate poster's who have managed to devolve the exciting freedom of internet image boards into a curious and sordid combination of a comprehensive school playground and the worst side of instagram with a bit of generic forum thread sprinkled on. Name fags, rare flaggers who may as well be name fags, gimmickers, twitter stalkers, etc etc - all vie desperately to post pointlessly over and over again as though one thread isn't going to be exactly the same as the last one and the one that will come after it. No doubt many /brit. regulars WILL read this post, but, finding they have no comeback to it they shall affect to have not read it and as mentioned above simply affect to place it beneath their notice. "Blog on" or "doin a poo" they shall cry in a vain attempt to do this.

Blog on about shit all indeed /brit/......

take me to the dance and hold me tight
I want to see the bright lights tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=7rB3b3CFXRA

Attached: crusader pepe.png (1182x1370, 960.85K)

Tbqh in my experience it's actually much easier to pull Indian birds as a white man than east asian birds
Maybe that's just because I'm british, obviously the yank has different circumstances in terms of birds

This is a Tzuyu sub-edish, by the way. This thread is dedicated to the lovely Tzuyu.

Attached: 1634295882074.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Least woke general
That explains why nobody here acts like they're from here and instead like newfags or plebbit tourists

I have a simple question for you /brit/
There are 3 people in this encounter. Identify the victim.

Attached: 1642404755740.webm (1276x720, 2.68M)

They hate their natural yellowness, hate their flat Asian faces, slanty eyes and the fact they look indistinguishable from any other Asian
Imagine straddling yourself with such a mentally-ill and self-loathing woman

t. ricecel

Wonder what people who lived in the 1300s-1400s would make of the world today. My guess is they'd be absolutely fuming and wishing the black death had wiped the human race off the face of the planet.
youtube.com/watch?v=0_4WWf9MT9s

Why are British salaries so low? Especially in STEM.

What's special about her because I don't see it

this music gives me an erection is that a good sign

lots of homosexuals in /brit/ apparently. white women are fugly

Attached: 62712556-AFD9-4693-9687-8CCBC6A24CCB.jpg (550x682, 51.7K)

ricecel obviously has some pent up rage attacking the guy trying to get some product he will then purchase

The lad getting stabbed idk

late lunch boys

Attached: 20220806_003417.jpg (4624x2084, 2.68M)

did the robber who got stabbed survive?

stabbing? really? what was that guy thinking? what a little twerp

Imagine being a white guy with yellowfever living in Europe in the 1300s
Did these guys marry white women or were they not attracted to them even then?

youtube.com/watch?v=iZPHCikPJqs

Attached: john ball.jfif.jpg (1200x944, 416.34K)

You may be bent. Might want to double-check.

Attached: 1608719304660.jpg (1920x2560, 1.13M)

Let’s face it lads, we all can claim preference, but if you’re anything like me and I think you are, we’d all shag a bird that looked like Andre the Giant after a couple of pints, so who gives a fuck?
Settle down you silly fuckers

how do white women even compete

Attached: 1659698013504692.png (657x527, 23.83K)

there was some european artist who documented his shagging missions around asia
quite graphic as I recall

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian's

Only vile disgusting yanks would take a traditional Irish Red ale and transform it into an Amber lager with red food colouring most likely

Attached: 454454433651.jpg (640x343, 17.11K)

Goes to show how ridiculous and inorganic yellowfever is. It's white boy cope to deal with the collapse of white society. They want to find an alternative and see Asians as the solution. They don't want to cope with reality.

awkwafina

Attached: 1659705435947272.jpg (732x1024, 144.82K)

Though I will say, it does always seem to be the dirty foreigners causing the most bother in here. You lot are guests and you need to remember that.

He's in critical condition. He was holding a bag and threatening to use a gun which was supposedly inside it. You can see it here. As usual the mongs on twitter took the context out of it, the robber wasn't armed, but he was pretending to be armed and threatened to shoot him if he didn't comply.

Attached: 1631930770743.png (2000x1333, 3.26M)

virgin seethe

Attached: DE24477C-26F8-4C4A-BD51-831EFB63F958.jpg (1080x1283, 117.85K)

That's not akinfenwa

she's so ugly and annoying but for some reason i'd absolutely shag her dead

Im just a sweet transvestite, from transexual, Transylvania

NEW BALD AND BANKRUPT
I REPEAT
NEW BALD AND BANKRUPT

THE COUNTRY: ROMANIA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you're all pretty sound lads not gonna lie

Ben Dover, wasn’t it?

Wonder what the yank defending this criminal will say to this
I imagine he'll ignore it but I'd be interested to see if this changes his mind or if he has a new cope.

corr look at those wonky teeth

Attached: 9485508d70523b659cad58e4b628b840.jpg (300x291, 10.87K)

his video where he raided that facility to find the buran was ledgendary

Because they never fell for the meme that turning your skin the same colour as poo is attractive

Attached: 1597814647066.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

No such thing in medieval Europe. Lads back then just wanted a big milky ginger-haired lass to breed with.

Where's the blood? Is he allowed to have a knife in the shop with him?

what virgin weirdness am i looking at here

will russia launch a nuclear attack?

youtube.com/watch?v=aro2vgpcpis
IT'S OUT

Attached: bald and bankrupt.jpg (900x900, 63.43K)

love asiatic women me

Attached: 1750746282.jpg (505x616, 50.15K)

>“I asked them first nicely to leave but the guy took my tip jar, which was fine,” Nguyen said. “When they came back and tried to take some more, that’s when it escalated.”
So basically they went in and robbed him, he did nothing and tried to descalate at which point they pulled out what they claimed was a weapon inside a bag and tried to rob even more.

I bet the yank still thinks this poor fella is in the wrong though.

This is what an actual asian girl looks like What you like is the equivalent of white girls with fake tan, bleached hair and lip filler

doing a read

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist

against my bollocks, yeah hopefully

went to three different mcdonalds with my mates tonight

you get what you deserve
rob shit, get stabbed

>Is he allowed to have a knife in the shop with him?
why on earth wouldn't a shop owner be allowed to have a knife
its only a 3inch blade, even in the uk a sub 3inch bladed folding knife is considered legal at all times

ooooooooo an old soviet sink

this is real btw

Attached: T43.jpg (719x925, 97K)

creepy sex tourist

Big moon face from the iPhone emoji looking well

final medieval choon

youtube.com/watch?v=sP7PbPqsw3A

Attached: esoteric painting 2.jpg (2303x1380, 509.89K)

not really, freak

Attached: 0DCEA05B-14C3-4FBA-BC44-7C2CA8E2EC41.png (640x799, 490K)

>tight eyelids like a downie
>monkey nose
>those teeth

Attached: 2.jpg (341x635, 77.39K)

>“Stop, please! I’m dead! I’m dead,” the would-be robber said as he collapsed to the ground.
>“I remember him saying, ‘Please don’t let me die,'” Nguyen said. “He said he was sorry. By that point, he took off his mask himself. I was trying to get on the phone with the police when he was trying to talk to me. I just ran and wanted to make sure the police and ambulance would get here on time.”

chat shit get banged lmao

>NNNNOOOOOO YOU CANT ENJOY CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH HOT WOMEN YOU MEET WHILE TRAVELLING CAUSE... YOU JUST CANT OK?

I do. Them attempting to take more of your property doesn't justify harming them physically.

>english people
>in northern ireland

Asian women are better than white women

Attached: 1597948261981.webm (820x1062, 2.58M)

>the state of this thread

Attached: 1646881948163.jpg (865x598, 83.6K)

Uber Eats treating you well, Hardeep?

They had a gun

JOE ROGAN SPOKE TO ME IN A DREAM

why do mongoloids have these ugly square jaws? her jaw isn't even symmetrical ffs

>Nguyen, who turns 23 on Saturday, said he is thankful that he survived the ordeal. He said the incident left him “shook” and he plans to look into arming himself with other weapons for protection.
>“Small business owners like us, this is our livelihood,” Nguyen told The Post. “Not only are they threatening our lives, but our livelihood, so we have to stay vigilant.”

Good kid

bit racist

why do virgins get so angry when they see beautiful women of oriental descent?

Attached: 5E8D5F77-A042-4A62-AC72-F31A379E77DF.jpg (720x1094, 62.07K)

SOURCE???

Almost time for bed. Will be hankering back to the 1300s and having a little pray for a return of the old times before I go to sleep.
youtube.com/watch?v=F56Q8vP15qI

Asian fever is a symptom of modern western societal decay and white male desperation/panic

youtube.com/watch?v=5D_1wPy93YE

Attached: aluetan islands campaign.jfif.jpg (220x168, 10.24K)

Business idea: a secret new where we don't invite any of the virgins arguing about which race of women they're most upset about not shagging

Reminder the only reason Britain has so many terfs is because trannies are an actual challenge to British women's femininity kek

Attached: 1598076216633.webm (1532x1920, 2.44M)

ngl you could at least cherry pick some better pictures, this woman looks like she isn't even a real human let alone an asian woman

He sucked me off in mine. Stubble was an off put.

this thread is more dogshit than the last

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

Attached: hirohito.jfif.jpg (864x1269, 543.81K)

we drove around town just chatting and having a laugh and trying to find a mcdonalds with mcflurries in stock

good hotels at canary wharf

It was Dr Ying Fu Yip, Wang Shong... Pang Fang Wang Dang Dong Ning Po Ku.

manifesting a testicular torsion

rhyming the timing to my big bens clock
got a rice cooker
no its not uncle ben
stick it in the microwave
2 minutes in the microwave
fresh white with cream ready to eat
no not mac'n'cheese just white rice
i dont mix rices
no not a race mixer
just a straight white eater

just a few bars i've been working on

Attached: file.png (640x826, 473.16K)

Too much for me now, off to bed, best of luck with your venture tho, my boy

vgh my kyoudai

Asians have shovel teeth and other freakish shit such as mongolian blue spots and black earwax
Yellowfever fags willfully ignore all of this weirdness

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 279.66K)

find something else to work on lad

youtube.com/watch?v=NWlv3USTIyM

Attached: mitsubishi.gif (320x180, 1.07M)

Imagine saving chicken titted rice farmers in your harddrive. Imagine liking rice farmers at all. You yellow fever fags
ITT are sick

Sounds like a comedy movie, what a life you lead.

british women have orange skin and cellulite

the virgin rage ITT is off the charts

Attached: 25B85E42-803C-494B-9791-BF843A9B9670.jpg (640x800, 69.49K)

Attached: 1598081033019.webm (720x1080, 1.21M)

>fake blonde hair
>blinding lighting to make skin look whiter
asian women are so transparent

notice how they always post asian girls caked up in shitloads of makeup and filters and never a cute natural girl with minimal makeup. really puts the point across that it's an extremely virginious fetish

Dad, this isn’t Google, it’s the racist virgin argument website.

east asians dont have body odour, yet white ppl do
mad that

oh he's done you and every british woman in there lad