Average salary after tax in Sweden - $25k a year

>average salary after tax in Sweden - $25k a year
>average house price in Sweden - $700k

Nice country

Attached: hedvig.png (751x783, 329.35K)

Det är över.

Thats the average price in stockholm, and the average salary in stockholm is 40k after tax

Go live near Malmo you can afford a home there literally on minimum wage, Hans

that's still shit

just bought an apartment in lund outside Malmö for $250k. Loanslave for life with my meager salary of $36k after tax ( considered a high salary in Sweden after my 5 years in uni obtaining a STEM degree)

Now imagine that except a yearly wage is like 15k and with 10% unemployment and lots of terrorists and criminals
Welcome to france

amazon workers here make more lmao

A mcdonald worker in the us makes as much as a surgeon in france. You guys are filthy rich

Atleast you are surrounded by gorgeous who can numb your pain meanwhile nothing but suffering in this shithole.

gorgeous women*

Houses in Sweden are so fucking cheap. You can live in pic related as a teenager with a part-time job at McDonalds. Down payment is literally 6 months of McDonalds. It's impossible to not afford it if you're working at all.

Attached: 1657154639514.png (1238x1666, 1.99M)

Noone cares as they only date foreigners (anglos, germans, africans, nafris in that order).
You dont suffer

my brother is a line manager at a fairly big company. he makes 250k per year and didn't even go to college

i got a question, since im planning on joining french foreign legion anyway, how does the whole loan game work? can i sign one of those loans for real estate or idk, convert it to cash/gold/narcotics, dig that shit into the ground in some woods somewhere at a friend's farm and get new identity in the legion?

That's a very low salary in Sweden if you have a stem degree.

The pay is garbage and you have to fight and live in this shithole country so its probably not worth it.

>buy cabin in fucking lofsdalen or whatever
>2 months of work in norway its paid off
>continue to do high paying yet comfy rural jobs in norway when you need a bit of cash....

Are you trying to move to a house in the middle of cuckholm? Go with the flow, get the fuck out of the cities, it's obvious they just want more refugees and less regular people there.

$36k is about 40 000 sek a month pre tax

Is there ANY country where the housing market isn't complete shit?

Sbedish :):):)

Attached: 1659746855094.jpg (2452x2176, 1.27M)