What do you think about Poland? Me, personally - holy shit, show me a country with a more kino history than Poland...

What do you think about Poland? Me, personally - holy shit, show me a country with a more kino history than Poland. They went from rulers of eastern Europe to a conquered nation, fallen under the boots of foreign invades - germans, austrians, russians, nazis, soviets, and yet never let up the struggle for freedom. Time after time Poland rose again like a Phoenix from the ashes, its people clinging to freedom with a death grip. Seriously, i cannot think of any other example of such epic history.

Attached: 1748px-Coat_of_arms-poland.svg.png (1748x2050, 881.72K)

My ancestor :)

I dont think anything. Seriously, nothing at all. The only thing i know about them is that their names usually end with -ski or have a -czs- ar some point and thats It.

Geographically doomed from the start
A reformation of their alphabet would go a long way

Poland, Japan and Finland greatest ally

poles are bros. they're cool in my book

It probably tops my list of European countries I never visited but would like to.

>A reformation of their alphabet would go a long way
Why? Also, while we are at it, why do Monetnegrins write in Latin?

I don't believe in geopolitics. Geography played its part but we were more set back by slow reforms and retarded leadership
:)

Mine too :)

This bait is too subtle

Attached: 1649868735066.jpg (1080x1057, 78.57K)

Hmmmm... something seems fishy here...

Attached: 1647826015854.png (657x527, 159.64K)

It's not bait
??

>all le Russians are le dumb vatnik boomers meme

They are very nice people in real life.

I didn't say that.
I don't know, it's a very unusual thing to see in OP, especially with your flag. And the usage of the word "epic" is suspicious, since I don't think anyone has used it unironically in the last 10 years, or so. Am I just reading too much into it?

Attached: 1629016507909.png (436x361, 176.68K)

That post is not me (OP), but i made the op post unironically. Epic is just a word that can be used in any capacity, outside of memes as well

I'm trans btw forgot to mention lol

I think it sucks

Only one head on eagle, lame. I like two.

Attached: IMG_20220805_194331515.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

I wish we didn't hate each other :(