Is moving to Brazil actually a bad idea?

Is moving to Brazil actually a bad idea?

Even if I feel Brazilian?

Attached: 1657265824421.png (372x372, 115.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/2739301.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop being a Brazilboo, you made like 10 threads already

I don’t feel Brazilian

I can't just stop being a brazilboo user, I was born this way

Attached: 1657092229770.png (1140x1658, 2.02M)

Attached: brazil-i-dont-wanna-go-to-brazil.gif (443x498, 1.94M)

have you been tracking my post history
what makes you think I've posted about brazil before

Attached: 1658097151053866.jpg (230x246, 15.48K)

go for it bro literally millions of girls with brown bunda waiting for you

Well. United State is a shit now. So it's a good idea.

we are full fuck off

Stay out of my country you Amerishit. I don't mean it as a joke. You're not welcome in here.

>tf
>tp

sorry bro already on my way

We are unironically too Americanized now to be good. We have the shitty 1 world victimhood culture war bullshit while also having actual real 3 world problems.

Pray we'll never meet.

what are you faggots gonna do huh? How are you going to stop me?

You know what, I've decided. I am gonna move to Brazil and I'll live there for the rest of my life. I will have 15 kids with Brazilian women and make sure they are completely Americanized, mobility scooter and all.

I will Americanize Sao Paolo to such an extent it feels like you are in Kansas City when you walk around Avenida Paulista

Attached: 1657260244848.png (947x588, 458.48K)

>I feel Brazilian
Please elaborate

>I will Americanize Sao Paolo
São Paulo city is already americanized to the core retard, you're decades late

I've never been there but from what ive read online I guess that makes sense.

So what's the most pure culturally brazilian city/area in Brazil?

Is is Rio?

>Please elaborate
no

Attached: 1657419977316.jpg (798x532, 81.37K)

dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/2739301.html

I just want to point out that if you're Black or Latino you're still welcome - I hope you've a fantastic time over here. If you're White, you might as well eat shit and die.

I am indian
if I move to brazil would I be one of the few indians to live there?? I haven't really heard of too many indians in brazil

Attached: 1658020382343.jpg (717x718, 56.87K)

Oh. Welcome, user. My ex-wife had a Paki neighbor, and according to her, he had a great time here. I hope you too, have an wonderful experience here. Oh and I'm currently learn Hindi.

If you mean Indian as Native American you're very much welcome; this is your continent, make yourself at home.

>Rio
Every region has its own culture basically and share this Rio-influenced panbrazilian culture, any large city in the country, specially in the southeast, is going to be very americanized. Only the middle of nowheres are free from both american and carioca influence in this country nowadays, and your cityfag american ass is not moving there