New toss

New toss

Attached: 9DEE0EFE-855A-470A-86A5-C46C5B22AB8E.jpg (1000x500, 180.45K)

Its not new I saw it yesterday.

mickeys hand holding the flag

How is showing support for LGBTQ community grooming kids?

silhouette of the person to the right of mickey

sus

Sus af

Shut up nigger

stonetoss is a nazi

Because faggots and troons are parasite infested freaks that fuck children

>support

how is this shit "support"? What would need to happen before you call it promotion?

So are church leaders but conservatives support them

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 12.11.50 AM.png (186x300, 68.04K)

Based

so now we POC are part of the faggot club?
weren't tranners included on the rainbow already?

there's going to be a BIG stonetoss reveal soon. not only will it include a picture of him, but apparently, based on photos and high school facebook posts, he may be bi

If conservatives are allowed their retarded cults (Evangelicals), libs are allowed to pass their values to their kids too. Anyway God hates nazis and will send you to the lake of fire for eternity

so is the president of the united staes

*former* president. trump got voted out.

tbf at least evangelicals don't make up 70% of neew HIV cases per year and have to wear diapers in their 20s from blowing out their assholes

Nah mickeys hand

to be fair every president for a while has been a kid fucker

>values

anal sex isnt "values"

based and jesuspilled

Two wrongs don't make a right

No, they’re insane pedophile control freaks who want to marry 14 year old virgins and believe they’re God’s chosen people

no, Biden fucks kids, Trump liked old roasties. No body ever accused trump of liing kids untill Biden ran agaisnt him haha.

>Evangelicals
Outdater, meaningless buzzword

homosexuality is caused by child moslestation, that's how fags reproduce

Did you know you are on the flag? Is being black the same as being gay or being a tranny?

actually every world leader in history desu

...but enough of leftists

but at least they're not self destructive manic depressives who are statistically more likely to commit suicide and abuse drugs

We live in a grim era

why does eveyone resort this cope when i point out how Biden obviously fucks kids

anal sex is one of my favorite things in life. the feel of the tight, sweating, sticky asshole as you push your penis into it, the smell of sweat and shit, the occasional accidental "mishap" where the person lets out a steaming pile of shit onto you...it definitely is one of the things I value most in life

two amogus?

you're talking about jews right?

is that supposed to be worse than being diseased and not having a functioning anus?

This isn't the Bush era, evangelicals have no sway anymore and they were a vocal minority to begin with.

Attached: 00923F34-25FC-4A5D-A94B-D0DD1223C66B.png (750x1334, 598.08K)

>Salon

is that supposed to be worse than being diseased and not having a functioning anus?

More like Shalom

>showing support for LGBTQ community
>euphemistic language
not only do people not believe that the LGBTQ+ community are speaking truthfully and honestly about their intentions, they now have example upon example of literal children being brought up to dance provocatively for literal rooms of groomers, they have examples of very young children being taught by their brainwashed parents that they must be trans- to the clear reputational 'benefit' of the parent not the child, and they see that when given freedom to express themselves as they see fit the trans community sends their representatives dressed up as literal demons and come to schools to read propaganda and then do strip-type dances for elementary school grade children.

and then they show it off on twitter because they think that all of the above is excellent and morally laudable, rather than the latest great evidence that this movement is a moral poison and psychological degeneration of a people that are otherwise useless.

Attached: 1623060228623.jpg (1114x868, 248.12K)

rockthrow is a nazee

Yes they do, they’re like 30%+ of the country on their own. I don’t want superstitious hillbilly faggots nostalgic for the confederacy to have any god damn say in my life

Attached: 1654052076668.gif (1100x450, 325.71K)

SUSSUS AMUGUS

pebblechuck is a notzee

Attached: no-news-is-good-noose-1536x1502.png (1536x1502, 809.13K)

Dude it's not 2003 anymore

give me one good reason why 16 year olds shouldnt be allowed to marry and one good reason why Kindergarten kids need to know about anal sex.

cool it with the antisemitism chud

Attached: cookie-copy.png (1000x965, 356.61K)

They are 30+% of the county and the only reason the GOP is a viable political movement.

Attached: 20363F98-E061-49F5-B6D4-1147881B50E6.png (750x1334, 491.71K)

Because it just is..OKAY?! D-Do I need to call you a tranny or spam my suspiciously large collection of post-surgery tranny pics again?!

Having a gay kid makes Americans proud now.

haha benis

kys jew

Keep being a useful idiot for oligarchs and zionists

ok rabbi

Attached: wrestling-1.png (1000x1874, 929.21K)

>30% of the population shouldn't have a say in policy
>the 1% of trannies and gay people should
i think you're confused friend

Attached: FQSPXlJUcAAMe_C.jpg (1832x1984, 151.27K)

we already know what he looks like, hes a neckbeard

Attached: bullshit.jpg (720x439, 46.89K)

Ok rapist

Attached: 88BA04B1-C993-4CAF-82D4-280A02B0BECD.jpg (259x195, 8.84K)

Damn man, guess we all better start fucking and sucking nigger dick and dying of AIDS in our 30s, ironically ofcourse to own the chuds