Does your country do this to their children

does your country do this to their children

Attached: america.jpg (1024x682, 62.62K)

Only the stupid ones
Bless my mother for not fucking up my dick

Yes

Attached: crying pepe american.png (605x547, 341.43K)

what do they do with the foreskin?

>daily dick thread #3

circumcised cucks will NEVER know how good is to play with your foreskin. I don't what I would do with my willy if I didn't have one.

Stem cell research and lotions

unless docking...

Shipped to george soros' mansion for use in satanic rituals

>tfw cut but neither muslim or jewish
if i weren't cut my 8inch belgian penis would be a present from god

You have not heard? Foreskins are basic maca ingredients.

Anyone get like a 60% cut? There’s nothing covering my glans (cutfags, use 20% urea cream to make it smooth and restore the dry skin) but there’s still lots of extra skin bunched up like a scarf or something

Why do we need circumcision when we got access to clean bath water and just can clean cock with it?

No...t yet

Was it tight foreskin?

why?

Religion

opposite. i had phymosis at birth. but instead if wating to see if it got better overtime my mom decided to have me snipped;

Any other muttbros here that aren’t circumcised?

Attached: AF602CEB-D86F-4679-8363-C47F61323FA4.jpg (994x526, 95.63K)

Offering for Baal

>phymosis
>In young children, it is normal not to be able to pull back the foreskin at all.[7] Over 90% of cases resolve by the age of seven [...] Typically, the condition resolves without treatment by the age of 18.[4] Efforts to pull back the foreskin during the early years of a young male's life should not be attempted.[7] For those in whom the condition does not improve further, time can be given or a steroid cream may be used to attempt to loosen the tight skin.[7] If this method, combined with stretching exercises, is not effective, then other treatments such as circumcision may be recommended.

:/

you ever wonder what's in calamari?

yeah phymosis i remember my cousin had to be cut because he couldn't piss without pain when it got really bad

I never asked because it's awkward but since we're on here, do you ever feel self conscious about being a cutfag in europe? has anyone commented on it?

Attached: britmilahed.com.jpg (256x664, 33.98K)

>do you ever feel self conscious about being a cutfag in europe?
yes, mostly because cut dicks are only sensitive on the tip which sucks.
>has anyone commented on it?
im a virgin so no.