Makes the whole planet seethe

>Makes the whole planet seethe

Attached: algerie-maroc-tunisie.jpg (776x376, 45.68K)

They give me erection

Attached: 1659659954963225.jpg (589x828, 91.87K)

nobody cares about those shitholes

Why you guys always excludes Lybia?

Attached: e58e1f9a7444cdf86a45525b2d1e48a8.gif (498x498, 2.17M)

>Morocco
Don't care, all I know is that their women are whores, so Saudis even banned them from entering their county to prevent debauchery and prostitution.

>Algeria
Friends?

>Turdey
Another obedient puppet of the USA.

I don't think various asians or latinos have any reason to think about them, then again north americans probably don't care either. But Canada might be an exception, I heard they have lots of nafris for some reason.

They only fuck whitey sorry mate

invasive insects

>Saudis even banned them from entering their county to prevent debauchery and prostitution
ironic when you know how degenerates they are abroad

she unironically posts about black guys alot

>whole planet
nah pretty much france and some smaller countries near them

Attached: 1635132619765.jpg (1144x805, 157.25K)

it's Tunisia my nibba

I am actually going to emigrate there even if thats going to make them seethe

They sell hashish and weed. Sub-saharan and south asian immigrants are far worse IMO.

morocco was the first country to recognize the united states' independence right? I remember hearing about that.

What race are people in Trinidad and what race are people in Tobago?

What I don't understand is why the Algerians and Moroccans are humble while the Tunisians think they're above both

>morocco
most diaspooras are shit but a moroccan guy i know is a really chill guy s they get a pass.
>algeria
had an algerian guy in my class in highschool. dude was incredibly wild but he always had my my back so i have an affinity towards them.
>tunisians
we have very few tunisian immigrants; almost none. my mom almost married a tunisian. they seem chill

Many different ethnicities. Tobagonians are mostly niqqas though

>Tunisians
they have a descended from phoenicians backstory and some turkish dna, plus their women are hot

the men sure but muslim women dont

their women are the only good thing that comes from them, yes.
also this
true
basically anyone who's aware with Nafris' existence hate you, no exceptions.
>Sub-saharan and south asian immigrants are far worse IMO
why? Selling hash, drugs, and weed is far worse than hating someone based on their race.
Because they are. Tunisians are by far the best of that shit dumpster "North African", they don't try to shove berbshitism to everyone's throat or to gulp colonizers' semen to own "le ebil arab man".

Attached: Algerian cuck dog.png (566x121, 24.01K)

the seethe is real in the case of arabs