Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not

Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not
exist as all their women have fled and will never return

Attached: 297706491_358443299827403_4329863418583961079_n.jpg (1440x1800, 285.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontex.europa.eu/media-centre/news/news-release/more-people-continue-to-return-to-ukraine-UjZVYP
grid.news/story/global/2022/07/18/they-thought-we-were-crazy-why-millions-of-ukrainian-refugees-are-coming-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like boobs.

Why do you care so much about ukranian men you fag

Empathy, a first world trait.

a lot of them already returned. Sorry to break you wet vatnig dream.
frontex.europa.eu/media-centre/news/news-release/more-people-continue-to-return-to-ukraine-UjZVYP
grid.news/story/global/2022/07/18/they-thought-we-were-crazy-why-millions-of-ukrainian-refugees-are-coming-home/

Attached: Population flow ukraine.png (750x530, 250.16K)

Why is it literally always frenchoids? Not even polish flags and the ukrainians themselves shit on russians as hard as these niggas do

it is the same here, unironically. Most Swedish women live in NYC, Australia or London nowadays while Swedish men are incels working hard to provide for refugees

Have they returned to fight, or are is it simply the case that Ukraine is a safer now outside of the war in the eastern parts?

>Not even polish flags
You underestimate their presence

(You)
Depends a lot from person to person I guess
But I read somewhere that after the end of Kiev offensive a lot of civilians of the area and west ukraine came back home, expecting that russian army would probably not get to them.

The war was the best thing to ever happen to those Ukraine whores. Literally making tiktok videos about the free shit they’re getting.

Meant for :

I mean, poles at least have a good reason to do it, frogs on the other hand have been acting more fanatic about it than mutts
Must be the JVPITER memes getting to their heads

Attached: glass frog.jpg (618x593, 117.73K)

Are they worse than you sucking Russian cock everyday?

Personally I hate Rasha gov because they fund stupid fag far left and far right parties to stir up shit.
In 1939 a reason of our defeat is commie sabotaging (during the molotov-ribentrop pact time). I see those 5th column parties as the descendents of those bolshevik saboteurs.
Also retarded contrarian keep selling us the "based trad bastion in the east" are annoying.

I don't care about russians, i'm not the macaco sucking Putin off all the time, i'm just amused by frogs being so autistic

Attached: apu and mouse.png (568x548, 87.89K)

I hope you die with those subhuman Ukrainians altogether.

Why are you so angry? What did Ukrainians do to you personally to cause you this much arsepain?

the best is that video of that girl in Italy living off of gibs while her brother stayed behind and was killed

That was just tragic.
I get the feeling zoomers are quite emotionally stunted because they see life merely as content for social media.

>bother is killed
>dad is killed
but free pasta for me!