I fixed all your cunts

After a year of researching every single cunt's history, language and ethnic composition it's finally done, the world map as it should be.

>Maximum file size allowed is 4 MB
Full map here files.catbox.moe/qfiuka.png

Attached: VGH.jpg (6000x2525, 3.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9OUJcbgnXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And yes, I made Germany bigger

I honestly can't complain, but tell me, on your map which countries are part of EU and which are part of BRICS

Give us north back and return eastern stuff to Russia. The place isn't the same how it was like in 1920s. I will accept Eesti but only if in seperate union where they will have control of their own parliament. I wouldn't want to curse them with living with Sanna. Sweden can have Åland but as a core territory and not some weird autonomous region

We Caipiras have nothing to do with Brazilians, this should be our country.

Attached: Mapa_Paulistânia.svg.png (800x705, 86K)

>And yes, I made Germany bigger
youtube.com/watch?v=-9OUJcbgnXg

Chiapas asked to be part of Mexico voluntarily, why would you lump them with Central America?

Good job!

Attached: images.jpg (582x522, 27.7K)

>and i made Mongolia bigger!

Sorry Mexibros, you aren't getting the southwest back.

Attached: service-pnp-cph-3g00000-3g02000-3g02900-3g02954v.jpg.jpg (815x1024, 211.24K)

nooo not my hecking microstaterinos

Attached: cryingsoyjakgun.jpg (640x815, 68.49K)

It is the greater Mayan ethnostate I'm sure, Yucatan is next

Very good attempt but there are many illogical and/or autism induced borders. 7/10

>Horn as one country

Attached: 1658803582819275.jpg (1664x705, 390.68K)

EU would usually be everything to the west of Russia and Turkey, BRICS would be Bulgaria, Rhodesia, Iran, Colombia, Siam

Central America should not exist, its ethnically the same as southern Mexico, it used to be part of Mexico most of it’s history too. Apart from that, map looks good.

Mexico couldn’t exercise any amount of control over any of the territories they lost back in the day, they can’t even exercise control over their own northern states today, what makes you think they could suddenly run a functioning government if you doubled the size of their country overnight?

Attached: BBB8B71C-5552-4110-9393-D4F43105945E.jpg (750x416, 320.9K)

Nah, Laos is definitely same ethnic with us, use same language and culture with us. if it wasn't frog cunt took them from us, today they would call themselves Thai. (also shan in Myanmar too, they literally calls themselves "Tai-Yai".)

Also Myanmar should balkanized to be Burma, Karen, Mon, Kachin, Rohinya, Tai-Yai (if they don't join us)

Think of it as an historically inspired map, I usually join you with Estonia via Petersburg to recreate borders under the Swedish Empire but this map didn't facilitate it

Attached: Västerbottens_län_och_svenska_lappmarken_1796.svg.png (1024x950, 410.92K)

ftfy

Attached: heaven on earth.jpg (918x787, 80.86K)

looks like a map from an alt-history mod for hearts of iron 4

I thought about making a Southern Brazil, but I decided it lacked historical basis. Rio grandes does have a history of secessionism and culturally they are Portuguese speaking gauchos, although nobody thinks Brazil when they think gauchos, they think Argentina. Ethnically speaking they received the exact same kind of mass migration Argentina did, so ultimately they ended up becoming the same people that just so happen to speak a different language.

Attached: o-sul-e-meu-pais-logo.png (600x600, 31.59K)

We are busy colonizing mars in that timeline