/MENA/ - /شأشأ/

نسخة الفلوجة مقبرة الأمريجان

youtu.be/Mwf93WIXue0

Attached: EaK03dEWAAEYKVc.png (391x527, 116.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/FDefects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for taking a Saudi Arabian girls virginity this winter and doing Shahadah tomorrow for the privilege

None of your coterrorists are awake for much longer, you should go to bed.

السنة ارهابيبن يستحقون الدعس
السني الجيد هو السني الميت
long live الحشد الشعبي

Attached: images (2).jpg (228x193, 10.13K)

i love iraq

The western quarter of Iraq is desert and full of terrorist Bedouins

>first secucktrain post
oh boy

Attached: 874126856142.jpg (1440x2560, 1.55M)

اهلا منير الشروكي الينقهر على الأمريجان

اي اني ارهابي
اي اني افجر نفسي
اي راح اسبي نسائك

اند يو ويل بي هابي

same

dont shit up the thread i literally just fucking started it dude

Attached: 6h77pf.png (384x384, 65.81K)

Yes, I am sectarian and I hate Sunnis. I don't want this to happen to Zainab and Fatima as it happened to the Yazidi minority.

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 9.02K)

>LARPing as a secucktarian

Attached: 7184875.png (498x607, 244.78K)

i hope iraq has another golden age my friend

Iraqi Sunnis arguably the least subhuman in the region if you keep pushing them away instead of assimilating them by assuming every single one is an ISISpoo, it would be like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Attached: rat-spotted.png (955x817, 1.19M)

I will just ignore him as he deserves, he can scream into the void about le evil sunnis as much as he wants i will NOT allow him to shit up the thread(well, not as much as he'd like to that is of course he will still shit it up)

Thank you for the well-wishes, i have firm belief that in the next two years we will get a competent government and the politicians will be hanging from trees, that is the date of the Iraqi century so be prepared!

Attached: Screenshot_13.png (349x316, 51.08K)

mobile.twitter.com/FDefects

کیک ادخل على هذا الحساب واضحك على اطفال الشوايا السنة المشوهين في الفلوجة

>the politicians will be hanging from trees
i wish we'd do the same, our politicians are horendous. good luck my friend!

You're a deprived subhuman who deserves suffering, whoever you are, probably a LARPfag too.

I just hate Sunnis.

I remember fapping to that girl,because she has a kinda tomboy vibe, and before nofap I was a femdom-watching coomer

>I complain about first-world politicians
here theyre literally drug lords and guerrilla bomb-makers for pete's sake

I wish I was an American

Attached: 6leuxw.jpg (888x499, 166.5K)

You're just a LARPfag

فكرة احنه اغلبية وطنية انرسخت بذهنهم وهسه عبالهم يكدرون يضلمونه ويستبيحون دمنه ويطغون ومراح يصير شي بس لأن كل فعل اله ردة فعل شفت شوف عينك شلون اعداد داعش انفجرت, الناس رادت ترد بأي شكل ممكن وداعش وفر فرضة

الحلو بالسالفة همه طول عمرهم يرددون سالفة "يضلمونه فقط لأنه شيعة" مع انوا محد ضالمهم وهسه همه يسوون نفس الشي

are there black metal bands in islamic countries who make fun of allah/worship pre-islam deities?
Like, in europe the edgelords worship odin;whats it like being a teenage edgelord over there?

LMAO no they'd get fucking slaughtered

We have semi-popular one in diaspora, they invented "Mesopotamian metal"

Attached: melechesh.jpg (675x450, 45.6K)

don't get me wrong, user, i definitely know 3rd world politicians are worse. but that doesn't mean i can't shit on pol*tician scum. i hope there will be a day where pol*ticians worldwide will be killed. godspeed friend.

we also have these fuck boys here

Attached: 48176756315.jpg (752x472, 54.3K)

نحنا نريدكم دواعش علمود يصيرلنا عذر نقتلكم ونهجركم هسع جاي نشتغل احزام بغداد وديالى وسامراء ومن يطلع تنظيم ثاني ندعمه بالسلاح علمود يسقط مناطقكم ونجي نحنا محريين نستولي على ارضكم أي داعش صناعة ايرانية والحشد الشعبي يمثل الشيعة ونحنا مدعومين من امريكا شراح تسوي مثلا تصير ارهابي؟ انا اريدك تصير ارهابي ..
تصير علماني؟ مستحيل العقل السني الخايس مستحيل يتقبل العلمانية

>boasts about ISISpoos
Kirkuki I...

Attached: 714741875.png (634x824, 866.25K)

I have honestly vowed to myself that when I turn 71 (law says if youre past 70 you can go to prison,just house-arrest)im going to rent a FAL and kill as many politicians as I can. policemen are a bunch of fatsos with minimal training and pro bodyguards probably dont get paid enough to use their bodies as shields
>I wont kill police tho, I just dont hate them that much

I'm tired of this retarded rivalry between sunnis and shias
Even back in the days of Facebook you two would keep fighting and fighting over nothing, you wouldn't even try to argue or anything like that just cursing upon cursing, both of you are literal npcs.
Fuck You

>SLAUGHTERS your king
>installs nationalistic government free of globohomo
>nationalizes your oil industry
>diches pan-arapissim
>revives indigenous movements
nothing personal kid

Attached: the_republic.jpg (600x287, 28.54K)

bottom left looks like an iraqi serj tankian

داعش يمثل سنة العراق اكيد عندك البغدادي خما امريكي؟ عنده دكتواره بالشريعة الاسلامية