Star Wars is a kids show, they would never show any dismember-

>Star Wars is a kids show, they would never show any dismember-
APOLOGIZE!

Attached: OH N.jpg (417x556, 11.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that barrier made zero fucking sense. literally just walk around it.

literally every prequel episode had dismemberment or decapitation

i feel bad for the stormtroopers

Why would he even be standing in a position where he could fall onto those beams?

Luke gets his hand cut off in the OT lol

should be shown graphically, not occluded like that. coward shit.

Did you really get filtered by a gate meant for vehicles that wouldn't fit on the sides.

hahahaha you watched starwars. pathetic

>should be shown graphically, not occlu-ACK!

Attached: OH N.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

This used to be shit that would be in films kids would go see just as a matter of course.

Wasn't he in a guard tower next to the laser gate?

plenty of room there

Attached: NiceBarrierIdiots.png (1862x789, 1.77M)

they're not even trying anymore

I know, the shills are just going to hate no matter what, they are mindbroken by Disney and live sad lonely lives without any friends or family. Why can't they just have fun and watch something and admire it? Truly pathetic these people.

keep disney away from kids
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc

whats the point of wearing all that armor if it doesn't block hand blaster shots?

No. Obiwan did. Instead of walking around it he decided to destroy it. I guess it's not that big a deal but i remember thinking lolwut when it happened.

I thought he was blasting it to take the hovertractor through, which seemed reasonable in the moment, but then he moves forward on foot. This show is bad on so many levels.

>whats the point of wearing all that armor if it doesn't block hand blaster shots?
The good answer to this would be that the armor does protect the wear, and a significant number of the stormtroopers that you see get "killed" in the movies by blaster shots actually survived. But there is no canon explanation.

>that barrier made zero fucking sense. literally just walk around it.
It doesn't make sense because a metal gate would be infinitely more practical.

Attached: 1616913435661.jpg (589x520, 33.41K)

>I'M SORRY GEOR-AAAGGH

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-102725~2.png (1921x1080, 1.1M)

The same reason modern military wears a uniform made of cloth that doesn't stop bullets. It's to make it easier for them to identify each other in a combat situation and as an intimidation technique by presenting as authority.

Escalation. They started wearing space kevlar but then the rebels started carrying armour piercing rounds.

Attached: 4.jpg (200x200, 13.95K)

Trash movies but count dookies execution was badass

This is from a student film right?

I liked the bit where storrmtroopers couldnt figure out how to walk around a bit of fire

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-02 123606.png (1908x791, 438.9K)

the helmet obscures peripheral vision

>get shot twice
>no reaction
>a moment later throw your arms up and leap off the roof into a laser fence
Were the blaster shots magical? Did they make the stormtrooper suicidal?

So do you think their families will get financially compensated for their loss. Sometimes we forget that all these stormtroopers have loved ones waiting for them back home. They are somebodies mother or father, brother or sister, and child. Not all of them chose this job because they wanted to be evil and allot them were forced either by being victims of society or were literally forced because someone had an actual gun to their mom's head. I'm will to bet allot of them have never even actually killed someone before. Most of them are just trying to support their families who are suck living on some backwater moon.

Attached: it started as just another borring day on guard dudy.jpg (960x720, 100.03K)

Would have been interesting if Finns character actually explored these kinds of things in the shitquel trilogy.

Star Wars is famously full of dismemberment. I don't like Star Wars and I know this.

What a retarded thread you've made.