Just got back to Denmark from the UK today. I stayed for a couple of days and here is what I have to say, take notes...

Just got back to Denmark from the UK today. I stayed for a couple of days and here is what I have to say, take notes, Brits

>The general outside of the city UK feel is brilliant
>The British house style is really awesome
>You can feel a lot of culture when you walk around, it really feels like something special
>Food is really cheap, thank you
>A lot of Brits sound really smart, many people were reading books
>The stores in general were actually really great

>The roads (expect for the highways to some extent) sucked ass. Especially when on the first floor of buses
>There seemed to be a lot of drug addicts in the streets
>A lot of the youth seemed to be entitled and spoiled
>The British cuisine isn't that great desu

Overall the country was absolutely Brilliant 8.5/10, what really brings the country down from 9.5/10 or 10/10 are the hobos and drug addicts as well as the fellas taking nos more or less in the open. I wish to return soon, I want to live there dammit!

Long live the queen, long live the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (800x400, 2.81K)

which parts were you staying in?

Did you visit the Danelaw?

Attached: 7FC69E93-DDC2-48C1-ABEE-CDB764D85465.jpg (1125x1326, 652.9K)

>general outside of the city UK feel is brilliant
agree

I was staying close to the south central coast, however I would love to visit the cities north of London, notably Edinburgh and Birmingham

>Edinburgh and Birmingham
Aren't these supposed to be grim druggy shitholes?

Birmingham is, not Edinburgh

Attached: 1526673522570.png (409x438, 28.6K)

do NOT go anywhere above london, especially NOT the midlands. it is a miserable, soggy, post industrial hellhole there. the issues you have alluded to here in the south exponentially increase in both scale and quantity as you go further up the country. again, do NOT go north of london, the south is a beacon of civilisation in comparison to the barbaric wasteland that is the norf.

>The British house style is really awesome
deano.jpg
Some are really not. Victorian slums still standing are trash, and most of the estate currently being mass produced are crap too

this. kek

What about the Lake District?

Black Country Museum
Birmingham Museum
Birmingham Canals
Jewellery Quarter
These are probably the best places in Birmingham, not a whole lot of anything else I'd recommend as someone who lives here. It's an ok visit if you like to learn some industrial history of the area. There's also Stratford in the Midlands which a lot of foreigners like to visit, Shakespeare and all.
I think you'd enjoy York, if you want to go further north. Viking history etc and a lot of visible history still standing.

Do not ever set foot in Manchester. Never go to the nigger areas either

british houses are fucking grim in general you must have been in posho areas

lake district, peak district, and so on. if you want to any of the lush rural areas you need o go to the norf or middul.

south west is best though

Edinburgh does have it's druggy areas (what cities don't?) but is full of English people or full of Scottish people so posh they may as well be English

What I mean is kind of pic related (of course this picture looks really nice). And yes I saw a lot of high end neighborhoods, some houses were enormous

Attached: iStock-171364127-1920x1311.jpg (1920x1311, 404.55K)

for seaside towns yeh, for other rural type areas nah.

ooh that explains it

>Especially when on the first floor of buses
was the ground floor of the bus better?

as a north american who is used to large distances between houses, are you able to hear your neighbors in these very well? the style looks kind of comfy but i'm worried i'd be inundated with all the stupidity of the jones' next door if i lived in a place like that.

Lmao, you just visited the best parts of UK. Most of UK is grim and depressing on par with slavic shitholes.

Yeah you can. I think newer builds like these tend to have a little more soundproofing but it's still audible. Really fucking shit if you have loud hobbies.

I can hear every time my neighbour's phone rings out, or when they shout across a room to each other when it's quiet at night.

Speaking of rural England, which I would really like to see, where can I find something that is truly pic related? I would prefer an area that isn¨t loaded with tourists or too close to London

Attached: R.jpg (1024x768, 224.51K)

you get more stuff like this in new builds from the 80s onwards but the average household is more like pic related. soulless semi detached that are the exact same with mediocre space for garden. You can get some nice places yeah but for lower/middle earners give me a comfy cheap flat Germany with a nice communal garden anyday.

I stayed for a few days in Aarhus with mates once after getting a 10 pound flight to Billund. Was a very pretty place, wouldn't mind going again

Attached: 4005364965_l.jpg (1039x690, 145.52K)

I presume but when you can be on the first floor of a bus then why not?

There's quite a few places like this. They're very very small and spread out throughout the countryside. Not really worth a visit. The bigger places which are worth a visit are crammed with tourists. See: Cotswolds.

take your pic of most villages anywhere from the Midlands upwards, plenty of places like that where I live in Staffordshire, loads of places in Yorkshire too.