To counter Paris syndrome, the city of Paris will release an animé about Paris for Japanese people

To counter Paris syndrome, the city of Paris will release an animé about Paris for Japanese people

mobile.twitter.com/atout_france/status/1550474874992443392

Based

Attached: based.jpg (1080x1365, 682.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D52FhBx-K3s&t=97s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope they are going to paint this shithole as it really is. An ugly ghetto full of jihadis

Attached: 1659285043323610.jpg (774x1018, 124.42K)

OOOOOOOOH, BASUDO! PULISO, VISITU FURANSU! MELUCI BOKU!

I hope it's an interracial kino promoting BBC, with many subliminal messages to tell Japanese women to breed BLACK

I think they're planning to increase Paris syndrome actually

I don't think this will help at all
It makes Paris look way better than it is

this picture oozes, reeks of, emanates, radiates, propagates, emits SOVL

>Paris Syndrome
As much as I find Paris shit, this syndrome only hit around like 10 people since its existence

This, they should depaint france as it really is

Attached: france1.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

cope, everyone who visits the place experiences it, if anything the government should promote paris syndrome medication, in the form of Big Black Cocks to relieve stress

There are around 20 cases a year of the syndrome and it has been happening for several years," Miyupi Kusama, an administrator at the Japanese embassy in Paris, told the Guardian.

Its probably a lot more because most people dont report it. Everyone knows france is a dirty crime ridden shithole

Attached: france.webm (180x320, 1.79M)

you ARE a faggot

This will only intensify Paris syndrome
t. a victim of Paris syndrome

every race kneels to the BBC

What are the odds that France wakes up and sends them all back?

I will unironically volunteer if you have a civil war about it.

It's not even really a disease or sickness, it's just a feeling of extreme disappointment and disillusionment when people arrive and see one of the greatest and most iconic cities in human history is now a shithole filled with niggers and nafri animals

My irrelevant city recently made it into a famous anime lol
Didn't watch it but everyone over the internet here went crazy

Attached: Pepe sideways.jpg (576x629, 58.75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D52FhBx-K3s&t=97s

null, have sex incel chud, oh wait, you can't LMAO

what the fuck
is this a common occurrence?

That's the reason why the few times I've traveled by long haul bus I always stuck with my luggage in the cabin. Not putting any shit anywhere from where anyone could take it away while all I could do is watch.

Video has 20 seconds of paris and the rest is rouen, amboise and the loire

I think I got it when I went to Paris as a kid. All the niggers and hobos really put my mood down.

笑话是,这个地方被称为 "Sneed's Feed & Seed",这本身就是聪明的,对于那些具有成熟幽默感的人来说非常有趣,但真正有趣的是,如果你仔细观察这家商店的前面Sneed's Feed & Seed,你可以看到一条写着 "Formerly Chuck's" 的线。 现在,这可能会超过普通观众的头脑,因为这,这,是巅峰喜剧。

so will it be about keeping your distance from niggers and arabs?

Thats one of the best cases. Tourist getting mugged, stolen from or beaten up is commonplace across france

Well the syndrome was actually a "sickness", in the way that they fainted because of extreme shock and had to be repatriated to Japan kek. Not just some disappointment.

Wtf this building looks like those communist buildings from Soviet era. I remember those with that aura, even the sky was like that in the 90s in Romania. At least now most of them look nice

The worst that happened to me was an african scammed us on the metro for tickets, didn't realise till I told my dad who went back grabbed him by the neck and got the money back. He looked terrified I'm surprised they would mug or beat up tourists.
What happens to the passengers in that situation do they get compensation?

Timisoara looks unironically better than french cities at that point.
No the police just sends them off and doesnt do shit because this happens so much they cant be bothered to react and when it happens on a huge scale (see liverpool match) they are too scared to enter african ghettoes because they would get shot at.

What kind of scam? He sold you fake tickets? user, gullible tourists are their main source of revenue. They know the average parisian will just ignore them, the parisian actually ignores everything around him.

shot? wtf how dire can this get? does the public not care?

Could see that we were struggling with the machine so did it for us but asked for like 80euros. Looking back we deserved the scam for being stupid enough but we just thought Paris was expensive

>If you want a safe, stable nation you must be an incel